April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

this read is suspicious in its accuracy

but you’ve never played with me before and are looking for unpairings which is towny

2 Likes

how many posts will there be d1, eg how active is everyone

Hey all.

Testing my soul read of Leafia: Leafia lock town, if anyone ever pushes Leafia they are outed as anti-town.

@Leafia don’t tinfoil too hard please.

Ummm, could you explain where this read is coming from?

Tonal read of your play early compared to previous wolf outings I have analyzed.

:wave:

Hello Achro

i cannot remember if i played with you ever at all before on this site

if i have, its been a minute

Fair enough I guess but what makes you so sure I’m not a neutral or just a wolf that has improved? You literally told me how to be more like my villager self so how are you so sure I’m not just applying that here?

I did say I am testing it out. If I’m wrong here I’ll re-evaluate!

Also I suppose you could be neutral tbf, dont know how you play those.

I don’t believe so, I have a decent memory for these things. What type of player are you? A leader? A follower? Do you post a lot? What helps you win games as town?

Fair enough and I guess I can accept that for now. It’s hard for me to imagine you acting like this towards me at the start of the game, so I’m willing to give you a tentative townlean for now.

Also I posted 2000 times this week on a game over at MU so your boy Achro is pretty tired, which should be fine as tired Achro usually is fine to start games since there’s no back reading.

(can’t talk about ongoing games)

True. There isn’t but I do think you should try getting some sleep.

this site doesn’t have pop up notifications i can see in a different tab, gah

Hello! I am awake and my character is pretty cool but it does kinda warn me about something concerning in the game. Beware 3P yall.

Observer/Macro Player/VCA. Atleast trying to do so, mixed success, and a 5-6 month break hasnt helped

Only if necessary

Mostly

Depends on IRL, will be busy, have a test monday and work tmrw, so i wont be on alot this day

Being calm, and trying to stay open-minded, i have been known to death tunnel at times and it has hurt me and town in the past from this behaviour.

test

also much easier than mu ui

Gotcha and I wonder if talking about flavor is okay? Not sure Iwant to risk it though. The most I’ll say is that my abilities make sense for my flavor to have.

We may be similar players in terms of mindset/calmness. Okay cool, if you’re town we can for sure work together with whatever time we have to make good reads. I look forward to your observations.

2 Likes