April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Ah alright. Hoping it does what you say.

Well i did trust them and so i wish you had too but sure one less thing to worry about just in case.

Also 0 mafia kills when 7 people claimed. I hope they tried to claim kill me lol

who was the partner

icet?

@IcetFeelsPain come enjoy thy IC status

1 Like

I chose the best target. I did consider choosing you, but I was worried Vul would be the one attacked which would mean I’d be attacking you.

VOTE: Rajidae

Next up on the list.

Sorry wasnt gonna say what it was. But fair

Yup. Ice is confirmed villager now.

2 Likes

Yeah good call haha.

I think you should have went for my poe but it isnt a huge deal.

VOTE: Raji

I’m fine with this and Blizer’s flip makes Achro locktown in my eyes only to be reevaled if he’s still alive in lylo.

1 Like

*writes a small note and passes it to @Vulgard

Summary

Do you know how leafia plays 3p with no tmi? Would she just claim an sk kill?

Thanks and true. We got an IC out of it so I’m satisfied that I made the best possible shot.

By coincidence robyn and rajidae had a combined one post after i gave my theory. That’s funny.

@Hazardwaste got a reads list for us?

I doubt anyone here knows since the only neutral I’ve ever rolled here or on the old site was survivor. I’ve only ever been sk in a DiscordvFM game which I claimed doc D1 or D2 and ended up winning. As an answer to whether I’d claim a kill as a 3p, I can see myself potentially doing so if I was townread enough.

no anticlaim?

how’s achro alive

I can do one in an hour after the anzac ceremony

Tbh it sounds like a believable one use town role and i know you were kind of suspicious of kanave still so it fits well enough.

Mafia tried to kill someone and failed. We might have an arsonist? Or maybe an sk and both failed

@IcetFeelsPain who did kanave save last night

2 Likes

VOTE: robyn

Nevermind

Your anti claim failed huh

Kind of suspicious is like saying the sun is kind of hot.

1 Like