Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

How does ice haveso.many votes?

um
bye
goodluck, i think

ends with a bang but whisper

D3 Final Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
YoubutWorse IcetFeelsPain 8 YoubutWorse, Atlas, Amelia, Neblig, IcetFeelsPain, Litten, Luka, ElizaThePsycho
Leafia snowe 1 Leafia
Litten Luka 1 Litten
snowe Litten 1 snowe
Litten Atlas 1 Atlas
Not Voting 3 Ash, May, Silviu200530

IcetFeelsPain (8): YoubutWorse, Atlas, Amelia, Neblig, IcetFeelsPain, Litten, Luka, ElizaThePsycho
Atlas (1): Atlas
Luka (1): Litten
snowe (1): Leafia
Litten (1): snowe

Not Voting (3): Ash, May, Silviu200530

1 Like

@IcetFeelsPain is executed and dies. He was:

Summary

Welcome to Assassination Classroom BotC, IcetFeelsPain! You are Karma Akabane.

“I think not enjoying yourself in a classroom where it’s okay to kill is such a waste.”

Karma is a student in Korosensei’s Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. He was previously suspended from school due to his violent behaviour, as behind his innocent, smiling face hides a torturous and sadistic personality. He’s quite cunning and mischievous, often playing foul, tricking, and at times manipulating, humiliating and fighting others. Despite his nature, Karma sometimes has good values behind his motives; the reason he was placed in Class E was that he had rescued a senior from Class E being bullied by students from the main building. Karma was the first student in his class that managed to inflict damage on Korosensei.

Night 4 begins and will end in 24 hours.

@Atlas has travelled out of town. They were:

Summary

Welcome to Assassination Classroom BotC, Atlas! You are Itona Horibe.

“I might fail a hundred times, but I’ll be sure to kill him before it’s all said and done. You’ve got my back, right guys?”

Itona is a transfer student in Korosensei’s Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. He possessed physical athleticism and mobility that was only second to Korosensei himself, and developed a hunger for strength from abandonment, thereby hating the idea of losing or any position which made him weak. This turned him into a brutally honest and direct individual, with a single-minded dedication to assassinate Korosensei by any means necessary. Itona was eventually humbled by one too many defeats, and so his bloodlust became less self-centred about proving himself and permitted him to cooperate with his classmates. He has a knack for electrical engineering which comes in handy not just with assassinations, but also in spying and reconnaissance. Itona’s favourite subject is Science, while his least favourite is Social Science.

1 Like

@Luka has died in the night. He was:

Summary

Welcome to Assassination Classroom BotC, Luka! You are Tomohito Sugino.

“I kinda wanted to brag to my old comrades a little about my current ones in Class E.”

Sugino is a student in Korosensei’s Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. His love for baseball knows no bounds, although he was removed from the regular lineup of his school club due to his relatively slow pitches frequently getting batted. His future dream was to play at Koshien Stadium with a professional league, although he was only able to improve his throwing prowess by learning to play to his strengths instead of mimicking the pros. His lethal throw can prove to be a deadly skill for a prospective assassin. Sugino’s most treasured item is a Kubota Slugger Baseball Glove.

Day 4 begins shortly and will last 48 hours.

+
@otterpopd
@Kiiruma

This topic was automatically opened after 5 minutes.

i am utterly shocked by luka dying in the night, shocked I tell you

1 Like

VOTE: youbutworse

Oh nyaaaao

2 Likes

I am utterly shocked by this vote, shocked I tell you

1 Like

/whisper may

all the info is out there why are we whyspering

because whispering may is fun

1 Like

Wait, Luka starpassed? No way