Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

Nya

D2 Final Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
IcetFeelsPain RoseRedWitch 7 Litten, May, Leafia, Silviu200530, Atlas, Ash, Neblig
Leafia May 3 snowe, May, RoseRedWitch
snowe Litten 2 snowe, Amelia
Amelia IcetFeelsPain 1 Amelia
Atlas Atlas 1 Atlas
Not Voting 3 Luka, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse

RoseRedWitch (7): Litten, May, Leafia, Silviu200530, Ash, Neblig, Atlas
May (3): snowe, IcetFeelsPain, RoseRedWitch
Litten (2): Amelia, snowe
IcetFeelsPain (1): Amelia
Atlas (1): Atlas

Not Voting (3): Luka, ElizaThePsycho, YoubutWorse

1 Like

Something something flavour.

4 Likes

@RoseRedWitch is executed and dies. It was:

Summary

Welcome to Assassination Classroom BotC, RoseRedWitch! You are Yuma Isogai.

“Alright everyone! Let’s go in for the kill like always!”

Isogai is the male student representative in Korosensei’s Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. He’s one of the most popular members of his class, even among the main campus in spite of the general discrimination towards 3-E. He possesses the personality and mannerisms of a perfect gentleman, having good leadership qualities, personal virtues and insight. Isogai comes from a poor family, and so he works part-time to support the finances of his ill mother and destitute siblings, violating school regulations in the process. Isogai’s motto is “If the cuckoo bird won’t sing, let’s all sing”.

Night 3 begins and will end in 24 hours.

4 Likes

@May has died in the night. They were:

Summary

Welcome to Assassination Classroom BotC, May! You are Manami Okuda.

“I never know the right way to phrase things or how to express my feelings as a person. But I’m okay with that because equations and formulas always have a right answer. They’re free of fussy word games and complicated emotions.”

Okuda is a student in Korosensei’s Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. Her talents include science and chemistry, although her language difficulties lead her to speak in very a straight-forward manner. An example of this was noted by her classmates when Okuda flat-out requested her assassination target to drink her poisonous mixtures. She can act rather shy and introverted when she’s unsure of herself, or sweet and determined when she recognises her own worth. Her special skill is that she can draw chemical formulas with a single brush stroke.

Day 3 begins and will last 48 hours.

What

Ravenkeeper? I hardly know ‘er!

…act surpised.

Plus:
@Otterpopd
@Kiiruma

POISON DOWN

Who up keeping they ravens

May you weren’t supposed to stab yourself

1 Like

unlucky mayor bounce

2 Likes

/whisper may

Either Luka is the Imp or there is a Poisoner in play who targeted me last night. Or I am the Drunk but that’s stupid. Have fun, everybody!

anyways guys we got the poisoner