Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

4 Likes

D1 Final Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
May Kiiruma 9 otterpopd, Amelia, RoseRedWitch, Litten, Neblig, YoubutWorse, May, Kiiruma, Luka
Neblig Leafia 6 Litten, Neblig, Leafia, snowe, May, Kiiruma
Leafia Neblig 0
Litten Ash 0
snowe Amelia 0
Litten ElizaThePsycho 0
Not Voting 3 IcetFeelsPain, Ash, Silviu200530

Kiiruma (9): otterpopd, Amelia, RoseRedWitch, Litten, Neblig, YoubutWorse, May, Kiiruma, Luka
Leafia (6): Litten, Neblig, Leafia, snowe, May, Kiiruma

Not Voting (3): IcetFeelsPain, Ash, Silviu200530

2 Likes

Reserved for D1 flavour because I was lazy earlier, except this time it’s different I promise I would never lie about reserving flavour and not doing it.

2 Likes

@Kiiruma is executed on the first day and dies… again. He was:

Summary

Welcome to Assassination Classroom BotC, Kiiruma! You are Kotaro Takebayashi.

“You’re all striving to become true winners accepted by society. You’re right to have that goal and I respect you for it. But I want to be an underdog for just a little longer.”

Takebayashi is a student in Korosensei’s Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. He comes from an elite family of medical doctors, and faltered under the pressure to succeed before falling to Class 3-E. He can be an eccentric oddball compared to his fellow students, and yet his statistical and observational analysis skills are unparalleled. Takebayashi is the most proficient demolitions expert in his class, and achieved the fifth highest overall score in the school. His best subject is Science while his worst subject is Physical Education.

Night 2 begins and will end in 24 hours.

2 Likes

Reserved for more flavour.

@Otterpopd has died in the night. She was:

Summary

Welcome to Assassination Classroom BotC, Otterpopd! You are Kaede Kayano.

“Once I set my mind to do something, nothing distracts me until I’m done.”

Kayano is a student in Korosensei’s Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She frequently acts as support in assassination attempts with her ability to assess any situation, and is often overlooked due to being one one of the most kind, cheerful and passive members of the class. Her interests include baking, once going out of her way to craft a larger-than-life pastry in order to avoid excessive food wastage. Kayano is a noteworthy empathic and strong-willed individual in Class 3-E, who can be extremely determined when it comes to any topic that interests her. Her favorite food is pudding and she has shown extensive knowledge on the topic.

Day 2 begins and will last 48 hours.

1 Like

i claimed to lots of people. here’s a list of people who i claimed to

1 Like

hello everybody GIVE ME YOUR VOTE TOKENS

@Amelia can we chat

may litten rose

is that all

no

1 Like

were u the undertaker

no