Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

probably, but not much more powerful

1 Like

It’s f3, lil monsta game, you are the evil fisherman who held off using your power for the entire game
you get the following advice:
“Guess the damsel”

take into account that if amne is on script but not in play, the storyteller is likely no fun

4 Likes

Wait you aren’t a minon

I’m assuming if no living minons live the lil monsta token stays

litten is definitely the type who’d enjoy an evil amnesiac-like character

Obscrul anyone

4 Likes

I’m also assuming dead minons can guess a damsel

1 Like

dead minions can choose where it goes

3 Likes

dead minions still wake to monsta

1 Like

hey man Garden of Sin is hard enough to run as is

1 Like

lil’ monsta would be more fun* if it worked the way I thought it did when I first heard about it, where it’s literally a physical token that you can hand off mid-day to other minions if you’re subtle enough

* for certain definitions of “fun”

2 Likes

i think that would work because according to the botc wiki

• your group is playing with the rule where you physically hold the Lil’ Monsta token, be sure to hide it well! If the good team notice you holding a token in your hand, there’s not a lot of explanations for why that could be that aren’t “Oh, this is my tiny Demon son and I’m babysitting for today for our evil cult.”
1 Like

you can have the physical token part but not the “randomly handing it off mid-day” part

1 Like

but it would work if you decided to house rule that

Considering that the Marionette has to believe they’re a good character, I disagree that they can be told they’re evil in spite of that. The false Widow ping seems fine to me, since it only cements their “think they’re good” clause.

1 Like

i think they’re prolly cutting the physical token part of it because if you don’t have pockets you’re fucked

2 Likes

4 Likes

Is May soup?

1 Like

Misogyny

3 Likes

True the child is misogynistic

4 Likes