Assassination Classroom’s BOTF XXIII - Evil Wins

anyways the other reason im delaying my game to tomorrow is because im also storytelling another text game thats on f3 right now so lol

1 Like

I think “the storyteller can break the game rules” should mean they’re allowed to break the Hosting Guidelines as well

1 Like

Not that they aren’t already. But even more than ebfore

what is this tpi sanctioned nonsense

2 Likes

asserting that my harpy target is evil by asserting that every other player in the game is good. what could possibly go wrong

1 Like

This sounds like a leap.

1 Like

HOST TOXICITY TIME

GET READY FOR MY ATHEIST-GAME-LEGAL DEATH THREATS !!

if someone were intentionally cheating I would probably kick them out of my BotC club + automatically make the other side win (regardless of what actually happened in game) (depending on specific circumstances I might do something slightly more complicated like play it out + give the other team a draw if they lose)

if they’re a dumbass newbie who thought they found a great life hack then probably just explain the rules to them after the game

Someone posted a silly Atheist story on reddit where their storyteller started doing their taxes during the game.

I AM GOING TO DOX @YOUBUTWORSE IN THREAD AND THE MODS CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. LEGAL. ATHEIST GAME. GET FUUUUUUUCKED

2 Likes

starpass gaming

1 Like

Alchemist SW is completely useful, actually.

imagine the evil team slowly realizing in whispers that none of them became the imp

2 Likes

What? How is that silly? If I had taxes to do, you KNOW I’d be multitasking that shit perpetually

1 Like

this example is there i think because some players of blood on the clocktower have this as their first sdg and dont understand that social reads exist in the game

this is trying to explain to people that you can have a social read and this is allowed by the game rules

I’m Dream Eater mad that the Demon is the Demon.

1 Like

Source?

2 Likes

Who are you to talk about sauces?

1 Like

I’ve never even had buffalo dip…

1 Like