Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

OMGUS.
Didn’t really start talking about me until I pushed against ya did you? Lol

Roles in upicks can easily have this, in addition to that I nearly guarentee you unless it is an innocent child, 1. Eliza has heard of it, the Co-Host for this game and 2. It can exist as evil

Arctic has said that this doesn’t apply with recent meta, you should know this if you’ve actually read thread like you’re claiming. Arctic has played 10x more than me.

What? I literally just focused on Eliza + Achro that game and towned my teamate from the start? This is just shoddily misinterpreting my play that game lol.

… Where are you pulling this from lol? I’m not find with dying as either alignment

1. Learn what terms mean before using them, Lolcatting means as outed evil memeing for fun. 2. What do you mean y “You always act as if you know what town members do”, I’ve literally said multiple times as wolf before I don’t know what the fuck X member is doing what they’re town. 3. I literally just played seriously the entirety of popcorny 4. This game is from 5 months ago

Now, notice how you aren’t using the wolf game you had with me 3 weeks ago in your case! Horrible.

“OMGUS” implies that that’s the only reason for pushing you back, stop misusing terms please. Also, your read list was your first post of content so… Yeah?? Lmao?

1 - Nope
2 - Nope, not really lol

Can you give me pointers that may contradict his narrative on this thread?

@Kiiruma Luka says you are accusing because of wolf meta, which wolf game resembles closely to this game’s meta?

I can believe that, pre-randed alignments and roles are worked after that.

I’ve probably seen it as evil much less Eliza. Duelist, Day Vig, Desperado, Firebrand, I’ve seen nearly everything as evil. And Eliza has more experience than me lol

@Frostwolf103
Here’s some context that might help:

1. Game was from 4 months ago
  2. I have a game from 3 weeks ago with Kiiruma that they’re deciding not to use
  3. They made multiple factually incorrect statements in their post comparing the meta

My game?

Yes

Notice how he has to reach 4 months ago to find a wolf game fitting to his criteria of what he thinks is my scum meta when theirs a more recent one right at home, that he just played!

Kek.
You realise in that game you were converted, right?

And that I caught your ass there too due to you defending your friend because you “Couldn’t let them be killed after they converted you”

Here’s my most recent scum game for the record, in which you’ll notice I was completely different ^w^
https://onelastforum.com/search/773121/?page=21&q=*&t=post&c[thread]=4929&c[users]=Luka&o=date
If you want to check for yourself

And despite that I still got a flawless victory…

Still a scum game, and a scum game in which I hard defended my whole team, not just one member

If it involves a song, then I have received it.

1 Like

And yet you still know I was right on your ass

Which if anything supports what I’m saying even more lmao

Not sure If I am trusting this ephiany I just got.

Something about how you treat slots by playing the game is towny for them, when Kiiruma says no that’s not true.

Is the reasoning different here than on VTM?

Oh nice, day actions are instantly processed

1 Like