Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

bruh i cant wait until i rand mafia on here

this feels just like home (a little less stupid tho)

its like it except people pretend they are fancy and cool n stuf but they are just like it

Weird statement when Bysta seemed to draw a conclusion from it, a correct one at that, and you said in your post that you lean bysta V

Only discussion that comes to mind is that you’re white knighting a conversation between two people, one of which is genuinly drawing conclusions out of it, and the only discussion in thread instead of trying to 1. Either read into the alignments of both people or 2. Attempting to pivot the conversation to somebody else

“I think you should talk about something else” isn’t useful at all and you should know this

Game link please
I provided links, you should provide links

ok well i didnt like the mediation from arctic either so i lowered him a bit

you might find it fun, but it’s actually kinda upsetting to me personally to see townplay devolve back to how it was a couple years ago after a period of people actually playing well, because now i know that it’s possible and people just don’t care

thankfully because of the rand it’s also in the interest of my alignment to stop people spamming about nonsense. vulgard made a good post about information overload and why it will come back to haunt us on future days. i think people who haven’t seen it before should give it a read and it might change their outlook a little

though i recognize some people are just here to shitpost or get a cool role so there’s only so much i can ask for

1 Like

A substitute is required.

@Luka
@Chloe

Neat read

now i know to post 100000 times as mafia bc its so good for scum

I like this read but I don’t like how you only stated it after my post

its okay i dont oftentimes explain things

Music Mash
Imagine a 1300 post villager getting MLd despite somebody in the thread claiming a god read on them

a wolf claiming a god read yeah and u arent god reading me rn so

its actually 1700 post villager

• Wolf

Same difference

wow! i love fortress of lies dot com

I’m here to win and do better and since I’ll be an IC I think it’s prudent that people start proving themselves to me

whys over posting bad compared to seeing the anon game literally die

Thunderstorm strikes me as overly defensive. That just me? Could it be?