Behind the Mask: Now you see me. [cancelled]

/in as fox

2 Likes

One is not like others.

1 Like

You should choose an animal mask name.

If you donā€™t choose until the start of the game. (who knows when that will be)
I will set your mask as Eevee.

(and give to Atlas a generic animal name, if they donā€™t choose either)

Yeah, I assumed so.
Itā€™s still funny how you put it on the signup list.

And I will just go with eevee. It brought me good luck in last few BTMs.

Lets all spam advertise this when FAM starts to get ppl to join

isnā€™t this supposed to have already started/been canned by now

Theres also a btf that isnt filling

Thisll fill eventually

June 2nd vs May 21st

Idk man

2 Likes

yeah i thought stuff gets canned after 2 weeks of signups

Signups opened on 21st May. Today is 12th June, which is 22 days since signup. Yep thatā€™s more than 2 weeks.

Iā€™m pretty sure the 2 weeks is more a guideline than a hard and fast rule. Depends on the queue, which right now I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything else waiting. Also depends on the current situation with games and players. Like thereā€™s FAM coming up. And also people still finishing up exams maybe. So probably fine if this stays open for signups a bit longer.

1 Like

Though Iā€™ll admit that I feel that this is too much of a hodge podge of new stuff and would have worked better to only add a little to test things out. With so much new added at once, thereā€™s really not a good way to judge anything from the results.

However, despite that, I may have considered joining if not for the sponsorship thing. I think thatā€™s going to make alliances too much of a thing. Yes, there were already alliances with the previous games, but there was always the catch that in the end youā€™d still only have one winner so there would have to be betrayal or sacrifice. But if there are now these sponsor things, I donā€™t see whatā€™s stopping one strong super alliance from just dominating the game and even getting to win together. Unless I am misunderstanding how that works.

3 Likes

agreed

/in if itā€™s still open

1 Like

i think they should have stuck with the old title

/In as Jackalope

guys i tihnk marluna died
i will do the signups myself

1 Like

also if this gets canned im running my own with slightly less modifications

its been like a month how has it not been canned already

weā€™re giving it some extra time to fill due to the other big events (FAM) happening concurrently

3 Likes