Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Marl PSA

Common strategies to avoid getting splinters include:

• Not touching objects made of wood
  • If needed to touch an object that is made of wood, hide your hand in your sleeve, using it as a protective body shield
2 Likes

There was also this point
I don’t think it’s right but it sure is there

Okay y’see I thought it was strange that u glossed over it, but I gets it now.
-G

~Raffles

That’s pretty in character of them tbh so yea idk
-G

Anyway. Uh. I don’t like playing defence, never have, but I will refute one argument that Achro’s made against me for my own peace of mind.

I’m unambiguously not the player I was in Morbtainado. This is not due to a difference in alignments between the games, it’s due to a deterioration in my mental state. I’m… not as sharp as I was back then.

Here’s Pathologic Invitational, my first wolfgame, where I wasn’t particularly shitposty in comparison to my baseline, where I was easily townread from the first day despite being extremely nervous:

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/pathologic-invitational-town-victory/

And here’s One Step From Eden, my most recent towngame, where I was mostly shitposty despite early attempts to keep it together:

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/one-step-from-eden-jk9-town-wins/

It’s… very out-of game, and I normally try to avoid talking about this stuff, but posting it should help me stop moping about it and move on. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

Anyway now that that’s over with anyone want to ask me for my opinion on someone on the playerlist so that I can organize my thoughts it’s easier for me to focus when I’ve been asked to do so creates a sort of obligation hack in my brain. OK thanks

i’m not convinced that garfooled has actually read any of the thread

2 Likes

I assumed that was group consensus and didn’t need to be pointed out
~Raffles

1 Like

i dont know what that says about their alignment but if you haven’t read the thread why pretend like you have :wowee:

-G

1 Like

I have glanced over your recent town game and found it is similar enough in tone to here that my comparison to Morb is invalid to compare you to fairly. Point withdrawn.

-A

1 Like

are you coming back to play the game or is this the hill i have to kill you on

1 Like

Literally cus I can’t do major catch-up atm so I’m sharing what I remember so that I
1.Don’t get kicked
2.Give u guys SOMETHING to work with

-G

Would have been nice if you remembered I refuted more than one thing tbh

-A

Mayhaps

-G

1 Like

only 4 more substantive on-topic posts and you’re safe
quick, make up a read or something and take 4 posts to elaborate on it

@BostonFlours

Thoughts on the specific hydra heads of Cream, Jaiden, and Guava please.

1 Like

how can you tell which one is guava and which one is kanave

i have no idea who Aries or Ruffles is

+ratio
+ur mom
+ur dad
+bozo
tbh tho idk what u mean with like half ur explanations lmao

lowkey forgot abbout that that was nasty

I just said that based off the way u phrased it, pinged me in a weird way, I wouldve voted you if I actually bleieved it was hard TMI

yes you can
you can go “oh we discussed it in our chats” and then like summarize what u talked about (don’t quote obvi)
maf can do iot too but like that doesnt make sense

was wondering what u thought about that tbh

this was dramatic as fuck loved the signature this honestly probably comes from town lmao

wrong, garfooled lock town from not posting, scum would post to elevate their position so them not posting makes them town

I don’t believe you believe this