Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

I hate hydras who did this
~Raffles

we can i just get fragments of your post and if you tab off or anything i get this
~kanave

VOTE: terranceleehew

First scum locked onto pew pew

1 Like

fair enough
-derp

Oh sorry i should be signing as
~Aerie (Kanave)

See, now this is an obv not May post - he never says “ayo”. Clear vocabulary tell.

Because you have so much meta on Suit Guy to read them with. There’s no need to tell us apart; we script posts for each other even when we’re aligned on different accounts. You’ll see.

Achro is scum this game.

First of all, he opened with a post containing no fewer than fifteen grammatical errors. I’m not one to be picky, but it feels like an overly-heavyhanded projection of confidence, something that’s very… unnatural, to me. This post (or at least, its unedited original) reads like me going “okay, you’re scum, don’t freak out, just sound as casual as possible”, and then hammering out some post while pointedly not thinking too hard about it. Achro’s doing this here. Plus, not being at all concerned about the comprehensibility of your posts is antitown.

And secondly, from my past experience with him (I’ll admit to being May here, as it’s relevant), he tends to have these kinds of gimmicky openers as wolf more than town. My sample size? Two!

Scum post - weird gimmick, avoids having to open things up with a read, which is useful when you’re not legitimately making reads anyway, and takes control of the early discussion in a way that makes scum feel more comfortable.

t!Achro, on the other hand, immediately opens with reads (and good ones), without the sort of gimmicky dodge of an opener.

The vibes here are rancid. Abysmal. This is scum Achro! VOTE: Monochromatic

Absolutely not
VOTE: Monochromatic

It is really that you took the time to note sod is slow but not respond to my question which is meant to get the ball rolling.

theirs 40 posts bro chill lmfao
-derp

~Raffles

I actually have shaky hands due to an illness <.<

it was too long so I didnt read it lol

-derp

This is making me feel a lot better at voting for this slot honestly. :sleepingleafeon:

Ah, fair enough, apologies for bringing it up. Rest of my post still stands, though.

This pings way off to me. It could be a Hell Echoes-induced confidence boost, but… it’s just… I dunno, you all see it, right? The textures are off. The fabrics.

I hope you get better soon. :sleepingleafeon:

alr imma go get some food and see if that makes thoughts happen

be back soon (might talk in the car ride actually not sure)
-derp

I do appreciate accusing me of not having a read when i am up to 3 reads already though that’s kind of funny

-A

Guava overeacting? i’m shocked
~Aerie

Okay, but I also hate this
You’re acting as if you have meta on Achro but he makes typos every game
Like, it’s actually the first thing I noticed about Achro other than him being a One Piece fan – his constant typos
you are just wrong about this.

~Raffles

Rest of your post doesnt stand since apparently my opening post directly led to me starting to read people.

I admit waiting until post 2 to post reads was slow of me /s

1 Like