Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

@BigFooled @Orochimeowru @SquidSisters hi if one of you could hammer sonic in the next 60 minutes so I can see the flip and post game chats before I go to bed (if he’s a hit) that’d be great

1 Like

And if he’s not a hit you always kill bigfooled tomorrow and if they aren’t a hit reeval in final 3

yawn
VOTE: Sonic

2 Likes

Day 2 final votecount:

SonicAndKnuckles (4): AerieRaffles, LeafiabutWorse, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, SquidSisters

Not Voting (3): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, Orochimeowru

1 Like

SonicAndKnuckles was:

Sirius, Mafia Goon

You are Sirius, Mafia Goon. You and your partner share an assigned factional kill, which must be used every night.
Reach parity with the Town.

The Town has won the game!

massping

@AerieRaffles
@BostonFlours
@BigFooled
@SonicAndKnuckles
@LeafiabutWorse
@SquidSisters
@Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
@terranceleehew
@Monochromatic
@Orochimeowru

4 Likes

Scum chat:

Spec chat:

EoD2 Flavor

with credit to ChatGPT for one component

“If no one is going to present, I guess I’m going to have to choose a volunteer,” said Professor Arete.

“Wait,” said a student. “If you’re choosing them, then that’s not really a volunteer, is it?”

“Who said that?” said Professor Arete. “Dota, was that you?”

“If they’re interrupting in class, I think we should make them present,” said Professor eevee. “Any arguments, class?”

The rest of the students remained silent. Dota and lol walked up to the front of the classroom with their report.

“Sirius is a fascinating star system located in the constellation Canis Major, approximately 8.6 light-years away from Earth,” said Dota. “It is the brightest star in the sky and is visible from almost every inhabited region of the planet.”

Dota flicked the presentation to the next side and nodded at lol, who started reading. “One of the most interesting facts about Sirius is that it is a binary star system, which means it is composed of two stars orbiting around a common center of mass. The two stars are named Sirius A and Sirius B, with Sirius A being the brighter and more massive star, while Sirius B is a white dwarf, a small and extremely dense star that is the remnant of a larger star that has exhausted its nuclear fuel.”

“This presentation is really boring,” whispered another student. “Are we sure they didn’t have ChatGPT write this for them?”

“Just because it’s boring doesn’t mean it was written by an AI,” said another student. “Lots of people are just boring writers.”

“Ahem,” said Dota. “We’re speaking. Anyways, as I was saying–” (he turned to another page of the report) “The two stars orbit around each other with a period of about 50.1 years, and their separation varies between 8.1 and 31.5 astronomical units (AU). This means that they are sometimes closer to each other than the distance between Neptune and the Sun, and sometimes further apart than the distance between Pluto and the Sun.”

“Okay, we’re almost done,” said lol. “As a language model trained by OpenAI, I find it fascinating that the study of binary star systems like Sirius can help us better understand the formation and evolution of stars, as well as the dynamics of celestial objects in general. By observing the orbits of binary stars, astronomers can measure their masses, sizes, and distances more accurately, and test theories about stellar structure and evolution.”

“Wait,” said a student. “Did you just say, ‘As a language model trained by OpenAI?’”

“Um,” said lol. “It was a joke?”

“Well, I think it’s a pretty terrible one,” said Professor eevee. “Get out of my classroom!”

“It’s Dota’s fault!” said lol. “He was the one who had the idea of using ChatGPT to write our report in the first place!”

“You were the idiot who forgot to proofread it for blatantly admitting to be an AI!” said Dota. “Seriously, how did you think reading that sentence was a good idea?”

“Stop with the fighting!” said Professor eevee. “Both of you will leave, and receive a failing grade in the class. The rest of you can resume giving your presentations tomorrow.”

5 Likes

lmao

1 Like

Me when

3 out of 3 games

1 Like

at what point did fol switch universes. what is happening.

4 Likes

i am responsible for all three. i am what fol needed.

3 Likes

You are somehow stronger than the May curse

3 Likes

Town just won its third game in a row. :sleepingleafeon:

Ay

Incoming post on fixing wolfplay

Note i have not read this game

1 Like

im gonna go for 4

1 Like

“post more”

4 Likes