Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

[quote=“BostonFlours, post:488, topic:4414, full:true”]
Anyway I’m not going to get distracted I’m not I’m going to focus so much on the game and aaaaall of the players in it and I won’t be distracted. At all. By anything or anyone. I’m so good at mafia

If my whole strategy is to work here, which I believe I promised Suit Guy it was, so I’ve got the burden of proof to carry here, it should mean we get basic reads on everyone else in the game. Let’s test that theory!

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:39, topic:4414”]

Thiiis is interesting, and I think it’s not W/W with Terrance, from what I’ve seen. That’d be quite a lot.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:51, topic:4414”]

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:57, topic:4414”]

The conversation between hydra partners here feels a little unnatural to my eye - it’s this weird, casual shade that I’m not sure people would… want to resolve in public? I can see this being a weird sort of wolf theatre with Achro. I don’t know how much it holds up if Achro is town … ehh, thinking about it, I think it’s still wolfy there, it’s two people pointedly choosing to play up their dissonance about a pivotal slot that they know they probably won’t survive directly scumreading.

I’m supposed to like when people post about me, but this one is throwing my brain into the salad and tossing it. I get… what it’s saying, the phrasing just doesn’t track to me. My townplay is an enigma and my ego is massive.

Inch resting agreement here. It involves three slots, and I feel like there should be some partnership reads in here, but I’m too sleepy for it. I “kinda” agree? Hm.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:97, topic:4414”]

Tunnelly. Weird to my eye.

This interaction fascinates me as well, because it’s a sort of misinterpretation of the tone of a joke? It’s the kind of thing that involves a few layers of misunderstanding that should have flesh to them, but I just woke up… ugh. I think the misinterpretation could happen whether this slot is town or wolf. NAI for now until I know the alignment of one of the involved slots.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:187, topic:4414”]

Not W/W.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:203, topic:4414”]

Towny.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:214, topic:4414”]

Towny.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:216, topic:4414”]

Wolfy.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:221, topic:4414”]

Unaligned.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:233, topic:4414”]

Unaligned.

Interesting read. Noting it down. Don’t think they’d pivot so fast and blatantly on a wolfbuddy?

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:259, topic:4414”]

Hhhhhm. Unaligned with Monochromatic, I think.

[quote=“AerieRaffles, post:260, topic:4414”]

Tunnelly, still unaligned.

i’m not even joking

I think trying to unpair people based off votes this early in the game is asking for false positives
-A

oh god i fucked the quote

2 Likes

the only mention of derps is that they are following kanave onto derps
a horrible reason to vote a scum mate and makes no sense
if they’re your scum mate you know exactly what they have done wrong and where to poke and prod

Fair enough.

Just had an odd feeling when I saw your scum team match exactly the top 2 wagons.

Hey I’m still backscrolling bc i have a lil time right now but i am curious why you assume one of two wolves would immediately tunnel super duper hard and draw suspicion unnecessarily, Achro (and everyone else who thinks we’re bad)
(For the record if May tried to do that as wolf I would scream harder than “detective come out” (May knows what this means but just know it would be loud screaming))

also achro i dont really care if you’re taking the lead or not i just dont think this looks like a w/w pair
so i’m having to figure out if i’m the one who’s wrong or if you are

if you disagree and still think they can be partnered that’s fine i’m just showing you the red flags that currently concern me

1 Like

i have a cold nooo mild inconvenience head hurty nose stuffy grrr im gonna do nothing now !!! :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

first hydra to ever be fully replaced for inactivity

1 Like

Admittedly at present I have two reads that I think could be scum and since it is day 1 I am not REALLY trying to say “this is paired” so much as “I don’t think its unpaired”

Like if we flip one and it’s a wolf then I’d probably think on it differently.

Which is why I am asking for degrees of confidence on Derp

-A

I’ve told them about “investigator come out” multiple times because I think it’s the funniest thing in the world. So if any of them remember that, they’ll know what you’re talking about

personally i dont think dota has an exam he has been gaming all day

he probably signed up and got bored waiting so hes gonna afk till like d2

Because May was frozen solid last scum game and one of the best ways to not appear frozen is huff and puff and blow Achro’s house down.

-A

does this literally need to be addressed today and right now

no
but i want to win this game by the latest d2 to send a message

also nothing else important is being discussed really, unless you care about lol/dota/both having a cold

Oh okay then you all know exactly how loud i would be screaming at May rn

i mean
if this were a year and a half ago i’d be at 100%

but it’s been a long time since he’s played here or with me so i have to take into account the passage of time

Cream. I literally just got lectured about not scumreading anyone who scumreads me. THIS IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF MY RAISON D’ÊTRE.

–still. I get where he comes from. We won’t get anything if everyone mobs me; our reads would become worthless if everyone just says to focus fire on one person. Still, that isn’t what’s happening right now.

Half of all players are on Boston or Derps, but the other half are not. They are already voting the people they suspect. (Aside from the two slankers I suppose, but that’s besides my point.)

*looks at BigFooled*
It’s rather impressive that they’re so inactive, that you forgot about their existence.

- Zone

marl is gonna misvote 2 times in a row then get killed and get roasted in dead chat calling it here

Can I offer anyone some refreshments? Dry mouth, parched lips? Free lemonade?
-LeeHew (I did it again)

dont make me take our your cartridge and spray canned air up the bottom