Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

wowee is my first emoji
a stupendous moment

oh we aren’t partnered with derp dont worry
as you can see in my first (jaiden) post i said i was actually really town this game and i dont lie about that stuff. lying in mafia is for cowards

1 Like

true all wolves are cowards

also LeafiaButWorse being shortenned to leafiateam is incredibly funny

have you ever seen me claim town as scum? didnt think so

no but i’m pretty sure you’ve nightkilled me as scum making you an equal coward

real giga chad wolves would get me elimmed instead or take me to lylo and gaslight me into misvoting

1 Like

any nightkill which has included you has not been one ive actively cared about. im not exactly that fond of having to nightkill as any alignment

an apathetic coward :hmmyes:

anyway
i want to win this game n1
so we kill derps and find his partner before eod and vig them

alternatively we could also jailkeep them and end the game with no dead town, really just to send a message

I did not just read that town derps never shitposts

I’m hallucinating right?

-derp

Back to bed now idk why I’m awake

no you dont, that is correct

the only time ive actively wanted to nk people on this site were AI upick for the sole reason that we got to send everyone to detroit before they died
oh and i had a fucking death cannon that announced itself when i murdered people. big fan of that

1 Like

Is this marl or the other head

youll know when its neon, neon replaces all her r’s and l’s with w and ends every post in :3

derps you are the only person i know who has made the ugandan knuckles meme seem serious from how seriously you took your town games the last year or so worth of games you played here

pick a god and pray

here being on the old TOL forums i mean
oldfol

@terranceleehew actually just wanna fuck up marl
we can just do that. we’re 20% of the players

Yeah that’s because I was trying to improve and like get into champs

It’s been months, I have two big ass tests in a few hours that iv been studying all day for yesterday

Im more focused on having a fun game and giving my friend an intro to FM that’s enjoyable

Also my mood change was because I ate food