Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Because it makes it harder to read the hydra when you don’t know who posted the content. :sleepingleafeon:

hows the new voting this work with it being like highlited and shit

-derp

1 Like

okay but consider
you don’t need to meta to know that someone is scummy
and if they don’t sign their posts they can’t be like “well I do that as town” cuz we don’t even know who “I” is
~Raffles

Meta helps though. It helps a lot. :sleepingleafeon:

Team guava town team jaiden town so far

Going to be a quick game if i can keep this up

I am tired. I will probably sleep at some point soon

-A

2 Likes

You probably should. :sleepingleafeon:

me when i try to post but arty is already replying to soemthing
~Kanave

1 Like

I just realised I havent really ate so im gonna order some food and like maybe not want to die lol

-derp

also the SOD is way slower than I was anticipating
-derp

WE CAN’T POST AT THE SAME TIME? THIS IS EVIL

1 Like

Agreed. :sleepingleafeon:

I hate hydras who did this
~Raffles

we can i just get fragments of your post and if you tab off or anything i get this
~kanave

VOTE: terranceleehew

First scum locked onto pew pew

1 Like

fair enough
-derp

Oh sorry i should be signing as
~Aerie (Kanave)

See, now this is an obv not May post - he never says “ayo”. Clear vocabulary tell.

Because you have so much meta on Suit Guy to read them with. There’s no need to tell us apart; we script posts for each other even when we’re aligned on different accounts. You’ll see.

Achro is scum this game.

First of all, he opened with a post containing no fewer than fifteen grammatical errors. I’m not one to be picky, but it feels like an overly-heavyhanded projection of confidence, something that’s very… unnatural, to me. This post (or at least, its unedited original) reads like me going “okay, you’re scum, don’t freak out, just sound as casual as possible”, and then hammering out some post while pointedly not thinking too hard about it. Achro’s doing this here. Plus, not being at all concerned about the comprehensibility of your posts is antitown.

And secondly, from my past experience with him (I’ll admit to being May here, as it’s relevant), he tends to have these kinds of gimmicky openers as wolf more than town. My sample size? Two!

Scum post - weird gimmick, avoids having to open things up with a read, which is useful when you’re not legitimately making reads anyway, and takes control of the early discussion in a way that makes scum feel more comfortable.

t!Achro, on the other hand, immediately opens with reads (and good ones), without the sort of gimmicky dodge of an opener.

The vibes here are rancid. Abysmal. This is scum Achro! VOTE: Monochromatic

Absolutely not
VOTE: Monochromatic

It is really that you took the time to note sod is slow but not respond to my question which is meant to get the ball rolling.