Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

That sounds pretty good I won’t lie, however I will put cinnamon dolce topping on it because it will transcend the necessary sugar/caffeine rush I need to wake up :pensive:
-LeeHew

1 Like

Actually i am not feeling great so i will be back later.

-A

Vote Count

BostonFlours (3): Monochromatic, terranceleehew, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
Monochromatic (1): BostonFlours
SquidSisters (1): LeafiabutWorse
terranceleehew (1): SquidSisters
AerieRaffles (1): AerieRaffles

Not Voting (3): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, Orochimeowru

kinda of a shady post imo it had been like 3 hours into the day or so at this point (guesstimaiting bc I wasnt in thread)

WRONG signing posts is for sheeple

explain why pls

strange that you post the one above this before the one below this despite the fact that the comment on your opener came first
kinda quick to defense
idk bud

im assuming this is marl and these are some baller marl posts but I have seen him post this as scum (i dont remember the game or if he was even scum in the game im thinking of but im p sure he was)

just TYPE LBW

its also a post town can make :joy_cat:
your confidence on this with how weak this evidence youre presenting is is kinda concerning me
ill have to go look at the other game im thinking of (if i can find it I think I was town in it tho) but still

anyway hi im here now

1 Like

…okay?
i just processed it out of order. i do that sometimes

lmao never mind I was completely wrong me and marl were both town
i think I was confusing his gameplay in the mash and in GOAT^2?
either way im dumb, wrong, marl is always correct, and I now townlean marl

too bad im conf biased on you

i noticed

im bored. i should make another post about vehicular manslaughter

or coveralls. im a big coverall fan

give ur htoughts about the game perhaps

1 Like

dont like among us. like neon marluxe
dont understand bread man wagon
you seem fine
tada. thats like half the people

oh and im town. cant forget that

i genreally agree except I think I want someone to make a bit of a stronger case on among us personally
also dont understand the bread wagon since it feels like most people have moved on from that idea but are still voting it

:really:

I know jaiden can be rather offputting but i am pretty sure i have a soulread on her.

-A

it was told to me in a dream

I think it’s certainly very interesting piece of evidence (voice of guy whose read just got completely owned). Going for something near-identical to a previous opener is weird

Working on it. Now that everyone’s been around and reacted sufficiently, I’m happy to say that the point of pushing Achro right out the gate was not to get a read on Achro, it was to see how the rest of the game treated it. If we’re V/V, I think that should have some pretty obvious ripples as the mafia’s pupils go wide like a littol cat’s at the apparent immediate V/V mutual tunnel. We’ll see. We’ll see.

I dont like it

(I think signing posts and publicly holding separate reads kinda defeats the point of a hydra, in my mind, and I like the challenge of being forced to work together and present each others’ ideas. I’m happy to clarify who’s posting in specific cases if necessary, but in general, I think our goal should be to be one cohesive slot, and historically Suit Guy and I have achieved that perfectly fine in our hydras. He and I even give each other reads and points to make when we’re separate slots who are just regular aligned.)

We’ve always been unaligned; in Morbtainado, I was town and he was scum, and in Hell Echoes, he was town and I was… well, technically scum, but I sent a total of three or four posts that game because I was extremely frozen. And distracted.

I definitely agree with this one, I’d like to see what Zone does with the position we’ve put him in here - despite what I’ve said, I don’t think I can get a solid read on Achro alone, I don’t have nearly enough meta for that - the push forces Achro to be a focal point of the game, meaning I can read him off other players like light bounding off mirrors.

I am simply having fun ^-^ (And being around for the start of the game means I’m more likely to go for a hyper-aggressive early push for reactions, since I tend to get very bored early D1s otherwise.)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM “OFFPUTTING”

hello!!! youre at L-3 :3

You do not play the game in a way most observers would consider to be cooperative.

Also you go off on tangents with varying degrees of lucidity.

Personally i find it charming

-A

1 Like