Binary Stars Hydra JoaT10 - Town wins!

Cream I’m somewhat familiar with, Psyx I am not. I think they’re not signing their posts, but the early few were all Cream?

I was actually having a conversation with Suit Guy in our chat earlier about this - their early work is very thorough, and I think their bringing up the fact that you used that same JOAT question opener in a previous game is noteworthy (though I never posted it because I got stuck on trying to figure out what the repeated opener said about your alignment).

It’s a slot I’m happy to take as town for now for moving the game forward - they’re reasonable, they reacted to my posts on you with good insight, that sort of thing. I do think they’re potentially aligned with you, especially because of a :crogge: theory in my mind where you provided them that meta, but that would be a bold move that would require you to fear my opening case on you enough to risk exposing a partner, which it doesn’t currently seem like you do.

Jaiden… I’ll never be unbiased on her, for obvious reasons, but I managed to read her as scum pretty well last game around, and she’s very much not falling into those patterns. Obviously, having explained to her exactly what those patterns are negates them a bit, though. Anyway, hedging aside, she feels natural enough and can be towny for now, though my meta on her usually heavily relies on EoD behaviour specifically, and that remains to be seen.

Guava… I don’t know Guava very well, just a chaotic BotF we played, but nothing stands out as something to scumread them on for now. I think not using hydra chat is mildly scummy - it implies a lack of motivation to have… private thoughts, to be doing any deduction beyond what gets you credit in thread, but I recognize it’s also possibly just a playstyle thing. Interesting reaction to my whole case on you, though I try not to fall into my “everyone who agrees with me is scummy” patterns. Too predictable.

Honestly, looking into this slot, I do want a little more scrutiny here, and given my current vote doesn’t serve that much purpose (I was trying to see how SquidSisters would react to me following them [the answer was not at all], and how AerieRaffles would react [the answer was minimally; they went back to the vote I had previously been on, which is Really Making Me Think]).

VOTE: AerieRaffles

1 Like

Wait this fucking vote count is disgusting

Can we get 10 one vote wagons I believe in us

1 Like

I guess it’s time to go read what Neon_Genesis_Marluxion said about terranceleehew

Derp, do you believe this is inaccurate to your meta? And can you send a game to back that up?
I would like to point out that in the sign up thread the website itself said he hadn’t posted in months, so due to the period of time in which he was gone, meta reads may be inaccurate.

:grimacing:
unnecessary

Did you expect him to not explain himself after you pushed that meta read on him orrrr
Like why you tryna shut him up :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Why speak if you aren’t gonna listen

I already explained this but people were LITERALLY TRYING TO HAMMER so it made sense for him to say that
(I would know since I was in fact one of those people)

I don’t agree that this is scum but Neon_Genesis_Marluxion is being genuine imo
So I think y’all are t/t which sucks ass

Vote Count

BostonFlours (2): Monochromatic, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion
terranceleehew (1): SquidSisters
SquidSisters (1): LeafiabutWorse
Monochromatic (1): AerieRaffles
LeafiabutWorse (1): Orochimeowru
Neon_Genesis_Marluxion (1): terranceleehew
AerieRaffles (1): BostonFlours

Not Voting (2): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles

1 Like

~Raffles

Why is derps town? How does him saying “guys don’t hammer” make him town, even if people were trying to hammer early?

VOTE: AerieRaffles

Okay this slot has been playing too much soft defense of Derps this game and I don’t know if it is TMI or protecting a partner but I know I don’t like the soft defense.

2 Likes

-A

I am withholding my opinion until they have had a chance to answer my question

Thank you for your response. I find this to sound pretty genuine. You would also not be the first town person who decided to take a swing at me to see what happened. This, along with the fact that my town meta for you is outdated, has eased my concerns for now.

-A

1 Like

I’ll fall asleep someday dw

Yeah but it felt really good

1 Like

You’re an easy content generation method. Early D1s bore me without someone tunnely to bait into giving me something to look through later. I used to use Zorvo, but that’s not an option anymore.

I want to find the wolves but I also need people to believe I’m town
If you all don’t believe I’m town then you’ll vote me out and being voted out is against my win condition
Of course, it’s also the same for mafia, but it’s not not true for me

This makes wagon… 8?
Based
~Raffles

VOTE: Terrance

(neon you can move this vote if you want)

I don’t think he’s scum :man_shrugging:t2: I guess it’s more of a nullread but I think a scum player would at least pretend they care about being townread and I don’t even really see that
~Raffles

This is the post that I was manually reminded of in my head after the recent defense.

I actually quite like my thought that someone saying the start of day being slow but not really engaging with posts/topics at hand is pretty suspicious, but Guava was quick to defend Derps’ honor there.

Also, upon re-reading I realized that if Guava is scum he had the exact same reaction as HK did, the scum I caught, just spread out over multiple posts.

Guava responds to my post here, but then calls it rolefishing later to cast suspicion on me which if you thought it was rolefishing why would you ever respond to the post in the first place?

Would be pretty cool if this evil plot of mine worked again NGL.

-A

I’m defending him because I think the people attacking him are wrong :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:
Especially you, your push on him at the begining was… certainly a post
Do you have an update on that read yet? (As in do you have thoughts on their more recent posts)
~Raffles