This was also Raffles btw
~Raffles

fuck

1 Like

Hi YBW

-derp

1 Like

still relevant today :/

Then dont vote me. Votes arenā€™t meant for threats. They are for killing people.

anyway I hope leafia doesnt mind this too much but shes gone now so who cares

VOTE: SquidSisters

I think your quote is wrong

-derp

Summed up the spirit of it tbh

this is literally so different from any Achro gameplay Iā€™ve encountered but I donā€™t want to hammer because I want everyone to at least have a chance to speak before we end day and weā€™re less than 1.5 hours in (the predicted amount of migraines from Neon/Marluxion)
~Raffles

have you played against scum me

i dont believe so

This is a one piece quote kind of mangled. My vote philosophy has not shifted.

1 Like

Did you just unironiclly go out of your way to say you didnā€™t want to hammer like an hour into the first day

LOL
-derp

search my profile (jaiden) for the word hammer and reevaluate your thoughts on my post :3

Anyway sticking with my team guava and jaiden town reads tbh

but like I kinda specced the jk9er and i called u as scum in that (its worht mentioning i wasnt in spec chat or anything but fromt he little i read of the game I thought u were scum)

I should actually read bread I donā€™t think iv read most of their posts

search my profile (ybw) for the word kaleidoscope and reevaluate your thoughts on my post :3

Vote Count

Monochromatic (3): BostonFlours, terranceleehew, SquidSisters
BostonFlours (1): Monochromatic
SquidSisters (1): LeafiabutWorse

Not Voting (5): BigFooled, SonicAndKnuckles, Neon_Genesis_Marluxion, Orochimeowru, AerieRaffles

2 Likes

ill be honest. i do. double the people dont get to play the game at all that way so its double funny