Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

aro’s poe was may/otter/eliza but he townread otter the most out of this three

neon also suspected may and otter but i’m reading into this less because neon may have just been killed because she was probably the most consensus townread slot at the time

Probably because Lemon is a wolf and they think people aren’t going to check your iso. :stuck_out_tongue:

okay, but they either nightkilled other people who were correct or needed to kill because they were PRs
(there’s also the fact people also did listen to you on eliza yesterday, and both lemon/may have repeatedly expressed interest in sheeping you throughout the game)

this is a mountainous game and we haven’t killed a wolf yet

the players who have died have had completely opposite reads to you and you put no stock in that despite being more of a consensus townread than the second one

i used to not care about so much about nightkills, but after my last game on MU i put more stock into sheeping and it helped me get the solve. mountainous is the perfect environment to do this because there are no extraneous factors like power roles or mechanics

why do you think you are being kept alive if you think me and arete contains a wolf?

VOTE: Vulgard

oh no

Is this a serious vote

why does that indicate not w/w
i thought that indicated w/w when i read it
(i don’t think they are w/w anymore because may didn’t vote magnus at eod when she had very opportunity to but still))

i
don’t know
i feel like he’s making too much sense

@Vulgard why do you think prisma is a wolf

your posts are written as though they have already flipped wolf??

My phone won’t let me quote but can you explain the part about making too much sense with more words

UNVOTE

okay i have no idea what’s going on

Okay, I commend you for using this read. In this case I was able to develop thoughts on the game before subbing in so it doesn’t apply as much, but this is actually fair enough.

It read to me like otterpop trying to do something to get May’s attention and May just not caring, I feel like wolves notice each other’s attempts to interact and actually finish their interactions instead of leaving them unfinished.

Read later, I wrote several paragraphs. I’m actually pretty conflicted on their slot because I feel like I’m seeing a lot of things but I also feel like I’m seeing things (figuratively).

Can you also explain this but with more words (or like. Any elaboration at all)

Also, not really. A secret tech I’ve been using is that it doesn’t matter if somebody’s wrong if it was justifiable to be wrong as a villager. Even if Prisma is a villager, Arete’s actions were towny in my opinion, because I would’ve done the same thing in the same spots (as a villager, obviously).

Hell, I’m townreading you for being wrong on Magnus in the way that you were.

the way i read vulgard is that if there are inconsistencies with his progressions or logic i find he’s more likely to be town and if things are a bit more messy it’s town indicative because he’s more meticulous as a wolf

i used this to correctly townread him in gravity falls (recent like game on MU) and his opening this game felt a lot more assertive and grounded

i unvoted because i saw them changing their mind on prisma which aligned slightly more with the messy worldview i expect him to have as town

1 Like

Ok so a couple things.

Thing is I have been trying to see if it’s Arctic and not you.
The one post of you putting me down made me reconsider you a less likely and I’m still 50/50 on which one of you/Arctic to vote here.

There is similarities to Achro’s wolf game here.
However, if @Achromatic can read this I’ll need you to telepathically respond to these in my mind.

(Another words I would ask them if Achro was here)

Now this is in regards to Achro and Rue being W/W in that game of Witches
1)The way Arete talked about Arctic in terms of their read on them based on their previous time wolfing them like how you talked about Rue meta wise in your previous wolf game with them.
2)When you put me down when I called you wolves with outed and rue is it similar to how Arete is putting me down here?

I don’t ignore them. I disagree them them.

I do.

I’m more correct then not.

Dude I am so fucking happy you replaced into a slot I hard town read plus the way you voted Arete immediately just sold me.
I don’t have to bother trying to figure out your alignment cause I’m confident your slot is Town here.

First time was to force wolves to out their manipulation.
Second time I made the same mistake I made when @Vulgard was a wolf and instead of pushing them I voted Eliza who I presume can be their potential partner.

F A C T S