Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

@Marluxion when you’ve caught up ping me because i want to talk about arete

I did not. I was sick, and also thought the day was ending 24 hours later than it was.

I did not remember because I have not been paying attention to the game

I do not particularly wolfread Phraze/Marl, so I think there’s a 3/11 chance they’re town. That’s not excellent, but that’s why it’s a secondary trust.

It is time to wake up, but I am so so so sleepy. I do appreciate the attempt, though.

It’s starting to be an actual wolf-read because he’s been voting on villagers literally every time.

It was initially just because I didn’t appreciate trying to demand respect from everyone though.

i somehow forgot i self-pressed on eliza, so yes i did vote them actually lmao
i didn’t particularly want to but the person i wanted to kill was not a wagon and i had to self-pres

i
what
but this isn’t true since you said that you think arete has been involved in “the fuckery” earlier which implies you are in fact paying attention to wha they’ve been doing and then you say the miseliminations don’t have the vibe of ones pushed by wolves despite suspecting arete and arete pushing them

this is probably unironically town indicative for him

1 Like

Eh what really bothers me is how Genuine Arctic feels RN.

Also I want to go over that theoretically there is nothing wrong with my play.

Let me tell you a story.

One day I rolled Town
Day 1 we voted out a wolf but I don’t think I was a part of that.
I voted out my wolf read day 2 and they flipped town, it was Nanook.
I re-evaluated and concluded that the dude that voted wolf over Town day 1 was bussing for town credit.
His name was Jack.
I concluded that Ender or Tony was their partner, I was more confident in Tony.
Also during that early game BradLand and Falcon were wolf reading each other and I noticed it was a TvT tunnelling and got them both to lock town each other and they did so for the remainder of the game.
Then he comes a following day where I believe it was Falcon had a Roleblock ability and I had everything planned out. Vote out Tony since people still think Jack can be town (except Brad and Falcon of which both are sheeping me the entire game.)
So us the Towncore vote for Tony along with Ender I think.
While Jack, Tony and some low hanging fruit are voting me.
Me and Tony were top wagons
The worst mistake I made was not listening to my SoD self and showing up at EoD.

During EoD I get on and actually consider talking with Tony and he agrees that Jack is mafia and we should vote them, I voted jack at the end as I was the most confident in the read where not fully there on Tony thinking it could be Ender and just like I Nanook I was wrong.
But guess what?
I was right but didn’t follow through and Tony got me to vote their partner Jack so the wagons could tie at the end and I go over and of which lead to a mafia victory.

So there is nothing wrong with how I play, from that game I learnt to also have more confidence in my reads and keep evaluating thread.

Hey BTW are these logical contradictions in my arguments a significant portion of the reason you’re wolfreading me, i.e. do you think they’re particularly wolfy or just bad. If you construe this as me trying to get you to stop wolfreading me I will explode you so answer wisely

1 Like

That was also one game where the lost was entirely on me cause all we had to do was follow through with the Towncore plan, the plan that YOURS TRULY made.
But I didn’t listen to me and I lost the game for Town.

Nothing wrong with how you play I just think you’re evil for it mostly because I think you’re wrong and haven’t re-evaluated in any capacity

it’s not why i’m wolfreading you but it’s certainly stopping me from townreading you… if that even makes sense

i just don’t think it makes sense to say the villager miseliminations were town-led if you suspect arete (someone leading these miseliminations) and wanted an explanation for it

i’ve been playing long enough on this site to know that blatant contradictions don’t mean a whole lot but idk it’s still a thing that exists

1 Like

Jarek you and Zorvo are V/V. So. Just want to inform you if you weren’t aware.

TMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMITMI

Only one of those letters is in DNA your sequence sucks and your creature is going to die

Arctic are you a wolf. You have to tell me. Legally

Jokes aside why do you think Zorvo is town and why do you think I am town?

I don’t feel like I’ve done much to appear townie this game. I’ve voted non-consensus wagons I would think that people would call that suspicious. Zorvo’s being Zorvo. What’s the reason I’m good to you?

1 Like

My townread on you is perhaps inadvisable and I did rethink it slightly after hitting enter on that post, but the odds are in my favor, and you haven’t seemed to blatantly contradict your previous behavior. My read on you, as with my read on most people, is still pretty D1, because I haven’t been properly playing this game. However, I did TR you D1 (if Arctic tries to point out the vote as a logical contradiction I will explode him, he should know by now that I am a huge liar in all things voting-related), and I’ve seen nothing in particular that makes me feel you’re wolfy at all.

Zorvo is blatantly different from his last game. There’s a world where my early catching of Zorvo in Starcraft was just facilitated by the fact that he was suspecting me, and I’m not as attuned to his tells as I think I am, but… I’m confident enough to say no, that’s not the world, and either he’s consciously made a huge change in his wolf behavior, or he’s a villager. The latter is also much more likely.

Disagree. Arete started scum-reading Zorvo off the bat and Zorvo blew up in his face so to speak and here we are for it as a result.

But Zorvo didn’t completely blow up in my face when I started scumreading him initially. Sure, he OMGUSed me a bit, but he had this weird hedgy attitude where he held me in a superposition of playing up his indecision on my slot, trying to simultaneously appeal to me and get me voted out. This Zorvo has convictions, and he isn’t spending time trying to appease the person he’s hard wolfreading*, which is wildly different behavior.

• Note that I don’t really remember much of the game due to all my memories falling out of my head so this might not be true. If anyone sees Zorvo

MAY send the POST too early please execute him please please plaes please please YOU cannot let this survive KILL!!!

* Note that I don’t really remember much of the game due to all my memories falling out of my head, so this may not be true. If anyone can provide me examples of Zorvo doing this, my read would change, but I don’t think there are any?