Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Do you ever just like not tunnel and actually explore various worlds and not conf bias yourself into whatever read you predetermined was wolfy for some random reason?

"Vote this
Vote this
Vote this

Wolfy manipulation and controland miss guiding"

ćź‡ćź™ă‚ˆă‚Šă‚‚é ă„ć Žæ‰€ TVケニメ 憒é™ș è‡Ș由 よりもい

i am :smiley:

anyway i’m snapreading magnus as an ic

I’d love it if you also included all the people you were very wrong about but i know you won’t do that

still think zorvo’s prolly a villager out of sheer berserker mode energy

1 Like

It is. He does this every game.

He did it to me in uhh Valo maybe? I don’t remember.

This is actually unbelievably bad lol

1 Like

If I’m mafia and you no exe I immediately kill someone TRing people on my team and SRing villas to set up an easy misexe using this exact logic.

Your take is just objectively incorrect and it means you are either a woof (unlikely) or someone who doesn’t understand mountainous is a game of odds.

You always exe D1 and if it flips town you ALWAYS exe the CW D2.

And if we don’t do this I’m black listing everyone on this player list

I can’t answer that question in good faith. The fact you bothered to ask this question suggests you care about my opinion on your slot, which isn’t great. It also outs me as Town if you’re Mafia. I can say there’s not much of a reason to suspect you in these early stages of the game, but your defence on those few reasons against your person aren’t
 fantastic. Not voting Arete because they were nice to you, and because you don’t have a reason to vote, but you also voted Otter earlier for a non-alignment indicative reason, right after Zorvo wrote a case on Arete and drew your attention to it. If you’re willing to disagree on voting Arete, that would imply you’re willing to make reads, so
 find out who you scumread and vote them.

I’m also inclined to pick on your choice of wording here, saying “why am I a wolf” instead of going “here’s why I’m Town”, which comes across as passive and defensive, putting pressure onto your voters to build a case against you.

Conclusion: you could go either way. I’m thinking you’re just lost in the thread atm, but at least the postcount’s hopefully making it bearable.

Self-voting isn’t textbook indicative, imo. It entirely depends on the context in which it appears.

1 Like

Your mistake was assuming I wasn’t the main character.

The duality of humanity.

prisma’s posts are funny, my derp clear was prolly bad, i dunno they’re posting like a new villager, could be a wolf but i have no legitimate reason to think they are

and if i allow myself to be gullible these are >rand v lmao

2 Likes

If this is you showing your town I don’t think i will ever find you as town in any game we ever play together

I hate this post.

You could always just townread Zorvo in every game, you’ll be right most of the time statistically.
We all know the player most likely to rand evil is Leafia, but she’s blacklisted for a while.

Now that I think about it, @Jarek how come you only have 30 posts in almost 36 hours?

i like neon’s sass

mine’s cuter

I have Dyslexia and usually make it about 1 or 2 paragraphs in before i just stop reading because my brain can’t comprehend the words

Also if you wanna know why my posting style is quick 1 off posts with no block quotes usually is so i can read my own posts

1 Like