Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

If you self vote as Town you are wolf siding. If you self vote as Mafia you are Town siding.

Unless you’re Mafia banking on Town thinking you wouldn’t do that to get them to back off, or Town self voting to see who opportunistically leaps on your wagon.

Statistical analysis has told me that exactly one of the 3 people Zorvo wants us to kill will be a wolf and Zorvo will than lord it over town about how his reads accuracy is so good.

2 Likes

And here in lies the crux. Self voting is always an AtE attempt to pull votes off you and people always fall for it

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s a particularly good gambit, but in Zorvo’s case I know he’s strangely fond of self-voting as Town.

what?

Anyways

VOTE: Magnus

Zorvo is probably just town “tunneled I’m always right no other world matters” Zorvo

Magnus however is planting the seeds in Zorvos mind, he’s on the sideline bouncing off Zorvos paranoia to get Zorvo to connect Prisma to Arete. He’s lightly fueling the fires of the tunnel but he’s struggling to put arguments together that make sense and people are picking up on it.

He was very reachy trying to tie Prisma into wolf Arete worlds early by biting Zorvos “oh coaching” argument. Which is an objectively bad take imo.

If Prisma is woof they ask most of these questions in woof chat. Sure it’s possible that their team told them to go play dumb in thread but i think its unlikely this is just a lost townie being lost and townie and Magnus is pushing the seeds of doubt right down Zorvos tunnel.

1 Like

AtE = Appeal to Emotion

It’s trying to take pressure off of yourself by using emotional manipulation and not in game arguments and examples. And I’m very good at it lol.

1 Like

these posts feel like arctic wants easy answers and is annoyed that the easy answers might be wrong

arctic’s posts are generally good

soz arctic but that’s like, magnus’s entire thing as town lmao

1 Like

ATE stands for “Appeal to Emotion”. Excessive ATE is prohibited because it can lead to increased toxicity in the thread, rather than focusing on the game itself.

Self-voting is oftentimes an emotional tactic, not a strategic one.

my brother in christ just copy and paste that shit

Zorvo (3): ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Lemonfairy
Magnus (3): Arctic, otterpopd, Neon
otterpopd (2): Prisma101, mollylikesorigami
Prisma101 (2): May, Zorvo
Arete (1): Magnus
ElizaThePsycho (1): Arete
No-execution (1): Aleph
Aleph (1): Phraze

1 Like

tbh yeah magnus was a bit “desperate” (no better words) and said zorvo told him to look at my posts through a wolfread pov so ig i change my vote

VOTE: Magnus

This is entirely valid and I’m not going to refute it.

This, however, doesn’t really work. Prisma’s questions are oftentimes in response to what players are saying in the thread, rather than coming out of the blue, so I don’t see why they’d need to be asked in a private chat. Assuming what must be going between the Mafia we may or may not currently suspect is inherently a flawed argument.

Hopefully nobody noticed I was confusing Arete and Arctic at the very beginning of the game.

i confused arete with may

i’m crashing mid arete iso but i thought it was good

i’ll wrap up my fellow lowposters at a reasonable hour of the day ig

Me to host account 4… me to

I say this because I’ve seen it.

If your confused but rolled mafia in your first game than you are trying to look as innocent as possible and your bastion of hope is your team.

You don’t ask these questions in thread because you’re afraid of how you’ll be perceived “wait does this make me look bad?” So you go to the discord and say what does this mean?

Prisma doesn’t look coached they look lost.

In response to this…

Actually… holy fuck lol…

Defensive response immediately after that for no real reason.

This is the entire progression into the Arete tunnel.

This is bad… and I actually think there’s a high possibility that Arete blew open 2 woofs early for “bad” reasons which pissed Zorvo off so he got super defensive than self voted than immediately tried to turn it around into Arete and bury the lead and it worked be cause I only remember any of this now when I opened the iso to look for the Arete case at all.

The progression into Arete is weak and bad and makes no sense…

So Zorvo are you a woof?

Kinda think you are.

yeah maybe idk