Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Haven’t you suspected me every one of our games, now that I think about it?

I usually find you… I’m not finding you here. There’s nothing towny.

Also no that’s Jarek :p

1 Like

True. True. I’m just a suspicious individual though I hold no accountability.

I could be mistaken. Nonetheless, being informed there’s nothing Towny about me when I’m Town is actually pretty relieving to know, because it means I’m playing in more of a natural way, the way I’d rather play, instead of putting up an act. If that makes sense, because even most villagers care about acting villagery.

I don’t think I’ve ever played with a villager who cares about looking villager.

Wolfs do wolfy things while pretending to be towny

Towns do wolfy things while not giving a shit because they are also doing townie things.

I would disagree as a matter of principle. Villagers who explain their reasoning and defend themselves are, by definition, trying to look innocent.

Which is why this doesn’t apply to everyone every time.

No I just mixed up who was who shut up

How are you enjoying Forum Mafia, Prisma? I hope you’re having fun.

Defending yourself isn’t a sign of guilt. I don’t accept that line of thinking. Just because I don’t want to attack everyone who doesn’t believe me and see the need to argue why I am right in a different manner doesn’t mean anything

1 Like

I don’t even get what this means lol

1 Like

Exactly. Hence why villagers defend themselves.

Just trying to stay alive -w-

But are you having fun? It’s still a game at the end of the day?

Ik but that’s my main priority in this game :P

…Alright, you aren’t really answering my question. How would you compare your priority of staying alive in comparison to catching Mafia?

Idk I literally just woke up so my brain doesn’t work

if that’s true then why do I consistently get called evil for it :sleeping:

Twenty past seven, you’re fine. I was just wondering because the wording on your phrases was a bit “huh?” for me. If you could answer at any time, I’d appreciate it. Day ends in six hours.

Skill issue. Rand Even-Night Innocent Child next time.
(I found the Innocent Shifter role a while back. It’s pretty bad.)

1 Like

I looked it up that just sounds like a neut that can choose a side

1 Like