Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

damn my plans have been stolen

here is my wolfcase on magnus

(seth is the puppet)

1 Like

Iso makes me want to say Magnus is town so does anyone want to point out why magnus is specifically scum to them or am I just a lunatic god help me.

Yeah at least early on I’m like that I find something I don’t like and then I vote people for it. I wouldn’t worry about it too much because most of the time I put zero effort into wagonning the person I latch onto like this.

Because I’m definitely wrong and those 3 people are information flips (with you being a vanity flip that if I flip and am correct on I get to showboat) I don’t know if anyone of them is a wolf but if I allow myself to 100 percent believe anyone I’m voting is a wolf and they can’t be town and they flip town I’m going to be let down and dissapointed and this will affect my willpower to play the game going into the next day(s) so I’m trying not to look at people as wolves neccessarily.

Okay I should probably elaborate more about my read on Jarek rather than just saying auuughuh they’re acting differently that’s a copout that’s lazy let’s go effortposting gamers

I don’t think idling is like, ever a good idea, and I think making a show of explaining why you’re not doing it this game is particularly villagery. It feels performative.

When I say Jarek is acting out-of-character, I don’t even mean “low-engagement”, I mean that like… they’re discarding earlygame information out of hand when my post just there was clearly an attempt to pull the game together. No early case will have “pressure”. Jarek was integral in bringing Starcraft out of RVS, so I don’t understand why they’ve suddenly stopped understanding this stage of the game here.

Lol. Lmao. Bait. Trying not to seem like they’re afraid of being voted. Performative

OK if I called this post out for inconsistencies with Starcraft that would be refusing to believe people are living, growing beings.

This interaction feels like a wolf trying to goad a townie into dropping a read. It’s combative.

Very broad statements that don’t require them to single out anyone in particular

Jarek’s made a big point out of not explaining themselves this game, to the point where it feels forced to me? Attempt to seem casual.

Combative

Okay I’m bored I’m leaving this iso figure the rest out for yourselves bye.

Elabourating on magnus I can’t see anything in particular maybe I’m biased because I like magnus but I don’t know. The whole lying and making shit up and admitting they’re doing it thing is kinda townie more than anything else because a wolf isn’t going to put themselves in the line of fire to get burnt like that just for the case of acting like they’re scumreading. They definitely aren’t going to admit straight up they were lying guilty consciences and all that.

If you guys think Magnus is a pupeteer could you point out the posts where he’s doing that so I can stare at them and burn my eyes out reading the same thing like I’m in an english class over and over again

i’d agree it was villagery if that was his first response to being called out about his read on me, but he repeatedly tried to defend the read before arete made it very clear it ultimately had no real basis, so there wasn’t much else for him to do there?

damn do i actually need to make this case

I genuinely don’t know what I did last game that you think got us out of whatever RVS is but I assure you it was a complete fluke though I do invite you to point it out for me so I know what I did.

Hmm ok, so if you feel like you can be “definitely wrong” somewhere, who else would you want to put in your POE/kill list then? Because I don’t think you answered my earlier question of “do you feel like the thread has been overall towny” where you have a few people in your kill list? And if you feel like you are wrong somewhere, which one of your tr do u think you can be wrong?

I also just saw you feel like Magnus is town, but you just had him in your scum list. What made you feel specifically that Magnus is town enough to move him out of your POE?

@Magnus

can you give examples from previous games of times when you’ve made up reads/reasoning for reactions? (ideally with quotes/links to specific posts)

2 Likes

It’s mostly because he did this last game that makes me want to say in my head “oh look it’s happening again” and just accept it. Like he got called out last game and adamantly defended his fake-claim until he got L-1’d and almost died as a town jailkeeper with no restrictions so I have a feeling this is just how Magnus plays with lies. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Nobody I want one of those three to die today for different reasons

Zorvo because the deathtunnel on Arete is just odd regardless of whether I town-read someone or not overlooking odd behaviour is not wise
Magnus because odd behaviour even if I think it’s fine
You because I’m 500 IQ

It’s not a scum-list it’s a list of people who I want to die that aren’t neccessarily evil but would tell me things that would help me find actual evils if they aren’t evil themselves. I don’t solve the game the way others seem to do like I said, I work on one person at a time.

This whole world-building shtick where I’m like “yeah you’re evil with X-Y-Z” iust sucks to me. If you’re wrong on the first hurdle you’re wrong on everyone else most likely and it’s demoralizing. So no. One at a time.

reposting this now that we have More Posts to go on

I think a lot of us mostly have a bunch of weak reads and nothing that we’re super substantial on, I think it would be great if the people who have things that they Really, Genuinely Believe In want to try and make their pitch for it

1 Like

here for uno momento

it’s probably gonna sound a bit like gobbledygook, but i think he’s being pretty creative and hyperactive for a wolf, like he’s considering every possibility at the exact same time

and at points i think i remember seeing random thoughts i’d forgotten he’d ever had, suddenly becoming relevant in his newer world building shenanigans, and he pulled those back into the equation (like his mentioning how he thought prisma would avoid bussing early). they’re the kinds of things that make me think he actually cares about his thoughts, even when you’re not looking.

1 Like

I’m not explaining myself

2 posts later I explain myself

If you ask me magnus clearly doesn’t care about living just getting reactions out of people. His magnum opus is flipping town and having everyone soyface over the fact they were wrong.

Mark my words.

(ftr i have minimal hopes of catching up on the full thread lol)

(it is in the works, but i am now marginally less confident after recent posts)

1 Like

how much of it have you read

i think i got like 250 posts in from the start before i switched to operation iso everyone

1 Like

@Jarek So you seem to play off “info flipping” right? That seems to be your playstyle?

So is your ideal world to kill all 3 of us and then re-eval from there? Do you have a certain idea of people’s alignments pending our alignments on what we flip one at a time?

What info do you get from our flips and what would your solve look like in certain hypotheticals? I’d be curious to hear your thoughts on that please.

hiya Aro

do you have like

actual reads (besides the read on Prisma)

one of the things I noticed earlier was that you were giving a lot fewer Takes than I’m used to from you, that might’ve partially been that you weren’t around but now you are around so