Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Also, on surface real-timing, Arete kinda feels V and I actually do think Zorvo might be V with the amount of people “attacking him” for his wolf read on Arete.

I don’t think a player like Zorvo (based on what I have seen in descriptions from ISO) goes after a player like Arete and just “tunnels” him that early.

It seemed that people tended to discredit Zorvo’s read on Arete more so than call him wolfy for it, which might be indicative of not only Arete being V but also Zorvo as well.

otter voted magnus because she wanted magnus to answer arete’s questions, then she saw that magnus answered arete’s questions, then she just dipped with her vote parked on magnus

feels like struggling lol

Hmmm, just based on understanding threadstate and I am still a bit cloudy, I am kinda feeling Jarek/Arete/Prisma as V.

I kind of have Zorvo underneath that as well as leaning V and if Magnus is V as well, I kind of think May might be mafia based on that world but I will have to acclimate myself more with the game state and get more concrete reads before I push that.

If anyone has thoughts on that, I will be interested in reading/discussing.

hm, reading through these it mostly looks like “basically sensible reasons used to support a read you aren’t confident in,” would you say that’s accurate?

is there anyone you think is suspicious? besides May in worlds where all of those people are actually town

VOTE: otter

I might miss EoD plz consolidate by than

im staying on magnus

Is all I ask

I saw a post from Molly where she quoted Otter’s play around Magnus and if Magnus is town, it seems kind of scummy how they pinged him out and didn’t seem to participative to understand more from Magnus. So I’d look at them as well.

also how do we see the vote count?

Oh yea, and Phraze as well based on your explanation of their play so far @Arete. Seems more rand >mafia, but I am curious why @Neon tr Phraze so I can better understand what she sees so I can better develop a read there.

if you click the little hammer symbol on a post and wait a couple seconds it will show the vote count as of that post, if you make sure to click on the most recent post in the thread it will show the current votecount

ok thanks

1 Like

I would say building a case is always sensible, regardless of whether you believe it or not. Given how those links I provided were oftentimes disputed usually by Mafia, I’d have to say others would disagree they were founded on sensible reasons. You could probably find them by looking at responses to those linked posts, yeah.

But I would like to think so.

well the reason I ask is that I’m still stuck on the Arctic case where you used Arctic disagreeing with May’s read as an argument that he was trying to reinforce it

which is not an argument that makes sense to me even granting the premise that it was fake/for reactions

Don’t like Magnus wagon. I see talk about me, which is whatever because I went to clinic and am still getting repercussions of said moods that played out few games ago which Aro mentioned. Har har.

VOTE: otterpopd

can you give me a few sentences about why?

Arete probably W. Arctic too. Game solved.

no not really