Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

Because I haven’t read as much this game and I am not “fully” confident in a direction to push based on who I sr, so I wouldn’t want to derail the game just to get it off Magnus onto someone I am not confidently sr which could potentially cost us the game. In reality, I wouldn’t want Magnus to die but at the same time, I am not as confident onto where I’d want to go so yea. I did vote Otter as I saw some earlier posts that were quoted that I disliked but yea.

It’s mainly bc I am not fully caught up with gamestate and with my reads, but I do feel pretty good about some of my tr in Prisma/Zorvo/Magnus/you (leaning) so yea.

feel like molly can be town (maybe)

you mentioned that once or twice who is it

@Magnus why has ur vote been on Arete since the beginning lol?

throwing out the hedgy-est of reads if hedgy-est was a word

If Magnus is mafia, I’d prolly look at Molly maybe but that’s just my thought based on reading his interaction with certain players.

I feel like he got boxed into a corner with his read on me (specifically the one where he says my motivation was to get may to double down on her read of eliza when i literally disagreed with her read) and then tried to walk out of explaining the reasoning.

he’s accepted that he was reaching to justify a scumread on me, and yet he said he still scumreads me, so he hasn’t actually walked back his scumread, only the reasons for it. which i feel proves that he’s pushing agenda?

Zorvo asked me to vote Arete; Zorvo was the sole leading wagon, which I didn’t agree with; Arete was a famtastic infoflip FMPOV.

@Zorvo

this is using a baseline where people have a 78% chance of being town, so even weak reads will be pretty high

[Arete - 100% town]

Neon - 90% town
Aleph - 87% town
May - 85% town
Arctic - 85% town
Zorvo - 90% town
Jarek - 87% town
Molly - 82% town
Lemonfairy - 85% town

Prisma - 70% town
Phraze - 65% town
Otter - 70% town
Aro - 65% town

Eliza - 50% town
Magnus - 30% town

no one trying to quickvote to save Magnus means >rand town?

yea, I mean that makes sense because u are an info flipper lol.

What’s ur take on Arctic saying you don’t care about early wagons yet going to vote there during an early phase?

Can you also give a legacy reads list please!! I care about legacies and listen to them if you flip town! It’s important

Intriguing.

it’s literally 5v4 rn

there are 3 minutes left :wowee:

what info does my flip give?

I mean Magnus stated he was an info flipper and his reads/pushes work with that which make sense

it’s 5v4 and Magnus isn’t voting the counter

2 Likes

Oh and Jarek is V as well lol! I knew I was forgetting someone!

which isn’t a lot of time
(at least not to me)

oh oh… reminds me of semis…

no self-pres = towny XD