Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

not so bland & flavorless now

also this is a really weird kill
(i bet itā€™s zorvoā€™s fault)

i would like to mention though that the poster of this video is like. a not great person. guilty of abusing and experimenting on an autistic woman. there was a whole court case? I used to be a big fan of his but obviously iā€™m not anymore

aret aret :pensive:

ftr I did nothing overnight, Iā€™m hoping to spend this evening realtiming with people since itā€™s still The Weekend

wow I havenā€™t seen that word in forever

anyway iā€™m still not the mafia however i do still want to be blown up because i think itā€™d be funny

which, defenestrate? I see it all the time itā€™s a kill spell in mtgā€™s standard format rn

1 Like

useful notes: das fenster is also german for window

2 Likes

yeah. to defenestrate is to throw out of a window

1 Like

hi otter! do you have any thoughts on yesterday EoD, particularly the wagons? if youā€™re town youā€™re the only villager in the game with perfect knowledge of both wagonsā€™ alignments, do you have any conclusions from that?

1 Like

Also ofc they killed one of those that defended me

1. I dislike no exe on principle so Aleph is sus to me
  2. Iā€™m a bit sus of you for trying to get magnus off of you and onto me, but Iā€™m also sus of Phraze for not committing to wagon. Same for Jarek and Eliza. Iā€™ve also not seen May do much vanity voting in the past.
  3. If I had to pick 3 wolves right now Iā€™d probably go you, may, and aleph. Sorry!
1 Like

Wdym ā€œnot committing to wagonā€

to elaborate, no exe to me is the wolf choice to keep from committing to a decision and giving info to town, esp on days with two townies on the chopping block. Vanity votes can also be this, which is why May is up there.

fwiw I wasnā€™t trying to get him to vote you, when I said he wasnā€™t self-pressing at 5-4 wagons the thing I was implying was that if he was a wolf and you were town, he could vote at the last minute to tie the wagons up and have a 50% chance of not dying

hope that clears things up

(I was totally trying to get him off of me, full cop to that, I stand by my position that ā€˜voting people you think are town at EoDā€™ is not a good strategy as town)

Please Read the Following

You know Iā€™ll admit maybe I come off a bit mean at times and just try so hard to vote out a player whom I think is a wolf but I know realize that it probably wonā€™t happen. I mean I tried to vote out Rue, no one did. Then with SillyKitty of which I warned Neon about with no luck and we lost, then Vulgard whom I said was a wolf but Marluxion trying to shut me down and he had the nerve to state that Vulgard was easy to find and leaves spec chat. Idk man itā€™s like I donā€™t like it when people shunned me down and act as if they could do it better when in reality I was the main or only one that did something about it.

Perhaps I just need to be More cooperative and try to give more reasons but I donā€™t know.

I kinda expected Magnus to be MLā€™ed yesterday and yes I basically encouraged it to force a wolf on wagon.

Now please listen to me here everyone and listen closely, everyone (other then me) on the Magnus wagon should NOT be cleared for voting out another on the Magnus wagon and flipping wolf.
I do think and as Iā€™ve strongly said and believe that Arete is a wolf and Prisma and Arctic have high wolf equity with them.

If you let them live to MYLO/LYLO and donā€™t vote them out I donā€™t know what to tell you.

Something Iā€™ve noticed mainly in the Rue!Wolf Game in regards to Bradā€™s read on Rue.
You need to make sure your reason to town read the player is a valid reason. Brad based it on meta of which I got him to directly admit Rueā€™s post in Rueā€™s last wolf game was in his town meta.

SEE? Thatā€™s wrong.
This upsets me , itā€™s like I try to fight for a wolf execution and someone defends them with a reason like this.

Understand players Playstyles arenā€™t gonna change and they can be Townie or Wolfy so you need to base your reads to higher expectations to fit where you can get a real alignment read on them.
When I linked Arctic that FM Game it was to explain that when I first played with Magnus, I wolf read him super hard and he was town but in the end I never voted Magnus, we still lost though.
Showing that donā€™t be surprised Magnus may seem wolfy, he hasnā€™t showed anything that comes off as wolf agenda everything he did this game I expected of him to do as town. I could go into more detail of why Magnus was town if you like but I basically summed it up (really short like) yesterday.
Yes Iā€™m Lazy, but I need to step up my game and try and socialize more here.

Now hereā€™s my top town read and Iā€™ll explain it.
Arogame123

The way this guy handled the Magnus wagon did it for me, Earlier I found some of his posts Townie and stated/showed it. (If you request, I can pull it up.) but what sold me is the fact on how the dude treated Magnus slot. He didnā€™t just say ā€œoh Magnus is probably townā€ and dip like a wolf would.
No.
What he did is he pointed out that there is not many players that can be partners with him (which I also pointed out that unless his teammates are low posters, Magnus is town.)
To follow that up he also voted on the CW to Magnus and even though I disagree and believe thatā€™s just another ML wagon and it was TvT wagons, he still tried to save Magnus whom he believed was Town and fought against the Magnus voters.

So if you all wouldnā€™t mind Iā€™d like to take charge as Town Leader.

What would I want today? What is my proposal?
Ok so if Iā€™m basically gonna leave a legacy Iā€™m going to do it right.

First off, I want 1 of Arete/Arctic/Prisma executed today and remember donā€™t clear the other 2 regardless of how much they push for the wagon.
Secondly, when I die I want Arogame123 to be the new town leader, I trust them completely here.
Lastly, remember to only vote the person whom your convinced on being a wolf, donā€™t just vote the player cause idk, someone like Neon convinced you to.
Make sure your also confident in it!

(I wrote this over night so ignore the Neon lol.)

By not voting for one of the two trains (or bandwagons) at EoD you are not liable for voting off a townie, esp on days where all of the options are townies like yesterday (obligatory I would also say this if I was a wolf). This cultivates some towncred if youā€™re lucky. other times it leads to this exact conversation

Not Surprised.
Your Prob Wolf, cause you should have progression and you donā€™t, but oh well.

VOTE: Arete

youā€™re* but also i could get behind an arete vote. VOTE: Arete