Blood on the Forums XIV - A Devil's Game - Evil wins

O yea i meant to ask about that

As for me. I didn’t get the Widow’s call.

Neither did i
unrelated but lowkey sussin both night and eli for immediatley whisperin

Ngl if Eli + Trix are the exact evil team, I’m going to laugh.

1 Like

the longer they whisper the more im willing to believe it

BTW if the Fearmonger is an Alchemist, then the odds that they picked an evil player are somewhat on the low side.

If no one claims Atheist before end of day one, then it’s safe to assume that we have evils in this town.

Alrighty, been on a nice walk and here I am.
Is anyone except CRich alive atm or is it us 2 here?

YBW was talking earlier.
Eli and Trix have gone to a whisper and so far that hasn’t ended.

Gotcha.
I knew that people had been around, but was wondering who’s around now.
Since it is almost like 3AM for me and it’s also getting late(r) for yall muricans and whatnot

im still kinda here ish

1 Like

Yeah I had a feeling people might be dropping off soon-ish

1 Like

From night phase I decided to jot some things down which I want to share with the group:

There’s gonna be a fair few roles on this script which may want to hide and so may accidentally doubleclaim. Including the Pixie which knows someone is good (meaning a doubleclaim may actually be inevitable)

On top of this there’s 2 roles which need to visit the storyteller to gain information. I would recommend multiple people do so to mask any actual visits and make it harder for things to be picked up on

I don’t want to claim or say much else yet but we should be cautious

1 Like

*by this I mean that their claim is good

Agree, thats smart
Along with that, theres a lot of drunkness on the script thats hard to track (such as widow, puzzlemaster, and literally the drunk) so the possibility for bad info is very high

True and that would be even worse if we have an atheist.
Since then the STs can just lie at will.
But will leave tracks we can follow potentially

im just gonna assume we have no athiest unless someone starts actually claiming it

2 Likes

Sharing information is important anyway since if it IS an atheist game then there’s no demon.
And if we have many characters with information that could prove/disprove likelihood OF there being an atheist in the first place.

It’s like the boy who cried wolf or the guy who’s nose grows longer when he tells lies
People won’t believe an atheist claim unless there’s things going for it.
Sure it’s fine to claim early as it, but, what’s that gonna do for us? Probably just get them executed.

alright well im bored and no one else is here
if ur still up wanna whisper?

ok well it seems nobody is here
guess I shall do stuff
@Host_Account_3 may we whisper? :pleading_face: