Blood on the Forums XIV - A Devil's Game - Evil wins

I don’t know, can we?

(Yes)

Usually an atheist game will leave telltale clues that it is as such. The 1st clue is if someone hard claims Atheist. If no one claims Atheist, then we should assume we have evils.

Aussie Timezone is pretty good eh?

Hey at least you’re alive at this time, moreso than many of us, yeah haha

Yeah it is what it is.

@Kiiruma did you get the Widow’s call?

I treat any atheist claim as confirmed not the Demon. As you said before, atheist claims get executed early and if they’re the Demon, then that’s game over.

Which goes double on this script, as executing the Demon is an automatic game over as there is no Scarlet Woman/Twins to keep the game going.

alright I am done whisperin sts (aka I asked to whisper STs and then took a shower)

I did not

Alright then.

@Host_Account_3 consult please.

okay since nothing else is happening I still wanna talk abuot how weird I find this interaction
to me it is Not Good and I don’t like how bella or eli interact here

unrelated: @Bellatrix would you like me to refer to you more as bellatrix/bella or tristan like in ur about me?

I get what you’re saying here.
If anyone claims to hear the Widow’s call, then my suspicion that we might be seeing Widow/Demon in Eli and Trix whisper is heightened.

1 Like

And that we might have a drunk but they’re not aware of it so they’ve jokingly claiming it here for like… seemingly no reason?

The drunk part to me read more as a joke

okay since nothing is happening and theres literally nothing to do im goin to bed
see yall tomorrow

2 Likes

Either one is fine
Tristan/Trix is more like, my actual name but I chose this username because i like it and am fine with either

That was productive
@Kiiruma I’d like to whisper you sometime today if that’s okay

Oh uh! That’s fine with me

1 Like