Blood on the Forums XIV - A Devil's Game - Evil wins

Probably not right now because I’m about to go to sleep and I don’t want to eat up 10 hours of your time with doing nothing though

I’m a student and a person who cannot sleep.
Trust me I’d do about as much in a whisper which is just open for hours as I would in a thread which is open for hours
Almost nothing, because that’s our site

1 Like

So if you want it set up for when you’re awake we can open it now and I’ll make sure not to break it.
If not then we can do so when we’re both around next

I don’t really want to rush through all my three whispers right now
I’ll probably just wait for the morning to pace myself personally
we have time

1 Like

Sounds good to me, feel free to pop off for now then

People who haven’t posted yet.
Wazza, Eevee and Jarek.
Let me know if I’ve got this wrong.

I believe that’s right

What if I told you that YBW isn’t evil with Eli and Trix?

Well… The town composition has 1 minion and 1 demon so yeah I’d be surprised if there were 3 evils already.
Heck, we have a fearmongerer so I’d be surprised if we have 3 evils ever.

The only way we can have 3 evils is if a Mezepheles successfully converts a player.

As that would require us to have a Mephistopheles and a Fearmongerer between a demon and an Alchemist

Ah yes, Mezepheles not what I had said here.

Also between a minion and alchemist.
How many mistakes did I make here

Tinfoil: What if Eli/Trix whisper was a Mezepheles offering to convert someone to evil?
If that’s the case, then Eli/Trix aren’t the Demon.

That’s… possible? I guess.
But we need to not just clear people too fast jic.

Good point.

Because it could just as easily be:
Just 2 townies asking for claims and discussing stuff
An atheist trying to gather confidence 1 person at a time
A Balloonist who learned a name
A minion/demon combo discussing stuff

IDK what else

If there is an Atheist in play. I don’t think anyone who has spoken today is the Atheist, as they should claim 1st thing.

Then again I’d like to discourage mass claiming, as the Damsel is on the script and I won’t be happy if we lose because people mass claim willy nilly for no reason.

I disagree with that.
Because I think Atheist should wait for a while to try and see whether info can line up with there being an atheist and then come out to further the evidence of information seeming well… weird