Blood on the Forums XIV - A Devil's Game - Evil wins

Well the hard part is convincing town that it is an Atheist game.

Alright sleep time.

Alright everyone, us hosts may not be around at exactly End of Day. However, it will still be at the same time, announced by threadlock. Also, day ends in about 3 hours! Get those votes in!

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Discourse can you stop being dumb for a second

“EoD will be announced by threadlock”
abruptly locks thread

3 Likes

shutup

2 Likes

Execute TheStoryteller @Host_Account_3
This game has suuuuuper strong Atheist vibes
Basically nobody is reading as socially evil, and since I’m publicly outed Damsel I kind of have to buy into the Atheist world or we’re sunk anyways

3 Likes

Alright i shoild be able to be here until like 30 min befofe eod, looks like were exeing the ST anyway so idk how much it matters

STs are meanies

2 Likes

Trueeeee

1 Like

:sob:

2 Likes

I still want everyone to vote exe on the ST itd be funny

1 Like

This is what happens when they’re evil

Also from Wazza’s thoughts before, she suggested like it could be a Me/YBW team… but if I was the minion then I could’ve guessed you D1 start almost Trix :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus that would mean the demon stuck their minion and another trusted person in, both of which voted live

1 Like

You cannot be evil
There is one base outsider-- one of Jarek and Eli has to be evil, so we cannot be evil together
If there is no Huntsman to add the Damsel, then 2 of me/Jarek/Eli have to be evil so you can’t be evil anyways

2 Likes

That’s a fair point I suppose.
Maths is cool people and this is why

1 Like

Actually, technically you can be Al-Hadikhia if exactly Jarek is the Godfather but that’s a little bit stupid

2 Likes

actually I’m an idiot
youre dead

4 Likes

The only mechanically viable worlds I see are Eli!Fearmonger + Eevee!Al-Hadikhia
Or Jarek!Godfather + Wazza!Al-Hadikhia (Or YBW or CRichard but that would require an extremely risky self-pick where they almost died)
The first one feels socially idiotic

1 Like