Blood on the Forums XIV - A Devil's Game - Evil wins

I think the picks at night alone basically confirmed it was an athiest game, they were just too convenient

2 Likes

EoD is at 2022-03-25T17:00:00Z anyway, right?
Iā€™m gonna try and be around for then since itā€™ll be spicy.
People arenā€™t locking in Atheist despite the worlds where itā€™s not aetheistā€¦ mostly consist of them being evils themselves lol

1 Like

I remembee when amelia ran the practice game of this they made it an athiest and we found out d2, and this is like a exact copy of that

3 Likes

Itā€™s like the ā€œitā€™s a widow gameā€ thing but itā€™s not a widow game because thereā€™s no widow ping

3 Likes

So I guess itā€™s theoretically possible for Jarek or Eli to be a self-poisoning Widow and for Wazza to be the Al-Hadikhia
I donā€™t think Jarek talked to anybody on D1 though so lol

1 Like

If anyone were evil, they wouldve just guessed damsel already, and if wazza were evil, she would go for ST executuon instead of dragging it out by killing me

2 Likes

I think if itā€™s not an Atheist game then we lose to exactly this world
Drunk!Jarek
self-poisoning-Widow!Eli who passed Wazza the grim through neighbour whispers
Al-Hadikhia!Wazza

YBWā€™s points are fair but I think that personally, Eli and Wazza are my weakest socially good reads out of everybody

2 Likes

Eli i still lowkey scumread but everyone else i see as socially good and i think that world is v tinfoily so :p

1 Like

Actually that doesnā€™t really make sense either
If Eli were the Widow they would have absolutely snap-guessed me as Damsel when I claimed alch-widow to their face

3 Likes

Also if you are damsel then doesnt widow not see grimoire?

1 Like

Itā€™d have to be Wazza as the Widow and Eli as the Al-Hadikhia in which case I still probably would have been damsel guessed d1 through neighbour whisper comms
I was given Fortune Teller to register as to the Widow

2 Likes

Wouldnt the widow be able to figure that out immediatley bc they could just see no reminder token for red herring?

1 Like

I went for Alch Widow because I wanted something non-trivial to fake and I thought that based on my track record of social reads, Iā€™d much rather play a role that confirms people I trust than damns people I donā€™t

I imagine that Amelia would probably put a red herring token somewhere? Itā€™s not like, hard to do
But that again makes sticking with that bluff suuuuuper difficult because I not only need to cold-call the demon, I need to cold-call my red herring to put yeses on as well
Or I could just pull a Jarek

3 Likes

Technically if there was a widow they can self poison to stop others learning, right?

1 Like

If a snake bites a poison dart frog, do they both die?

2 Likes

Is the snake venomous?

I would say yes but statistically Iā€™m not sure it really matters

2 Likes

If it is then yeah they both die

1 Like

good to see elis back

2 Likes

For goodness sake, I would say Eli is ā€˜Silent but deadlyā€™
But the infinite pings render the silence asā€¦ quite the opposite.

3 Likes