Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

shab game
also @amelia i lied to you
im one of the roles that i gave you as a bluff when i claimed po to you
i trust that you can fiure out which one

i mean, not necessarily a shab game
but first instinct says shab game
its definitely not a po charge

also for the people who died it miiiiight be worth considering outing if any of the deaths are tinker/gambler? if you could have self-killed
we’re on f5 so if its shab theres prob going to be a regurg tomorrow to take to f3

Interesting

1 Like

So now

We wait… perhaps patiently for the very dead folk to show up

1 Like

Altho

/whisper @nightingale

/accept

This is very good, we’re either in Shab+Godfather/Gossip/Gambler/Assassin or Non-Zombuul+Godfather/Assassin+Gossip/Gambler

Eitherway, it makes me trust Dobly much more. They claimed to be the Goon to me and are most probably good!

Also @Amelia we really need to talk after you’re done with Nightingale

ALSO SCREW YOU JORDI! YOUR “. .” and “. . .” are both “…”(due to this site) and it makes all the shit hard to read >:( also — and –

I’LL CRITIQUE YOUR LANGUAGE ALL I WANT

.-. .- - … —
asdas

1 Like

Well, that rules out the possibility of me being droisoned then

Or I think it does atleast

No wait, sailor and innkeeper

Seeing as im dead i might aswell fully out the information, i am Chambermaid and first night i got 1 on Yolk/Amelia and i was going to choose them both again but i died

Would’ve preferred you kept that to yourself so that I could fake being the chambermaid to Amelia and get their real role :|

But yeah, I wanted to ask if Amelia is actually the Grandmother, because I woke the first night.

Mb you didnt say anything about faking chambermaid :skull:

Yeah wasn’t able to convey that in neighbour whispers ;-;, not your fault

I mean, it is possible they were the goon, though it’s a bit weird to hear that someone openly claimed Goon when it’s a role that can turn evil… and I don’t think they exactly would’ve expected us to all yeet them.

Any idea why Dolby would want to claim Goon to you?

As for the worlds, all I can see is “We have a lot of possibilities”