Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

As much as I’m leaning towards nominating Amelia or Egg rn, the one team that concerns me as well is a Kii/Night team. If that’s the team we have rn, then I’d peg Kii as the minion as they are hard defending Night while Night is ok with killing them. Which would make sense if demon!Night is ok with offing Kii as the minion for towncred. I wouldn’t mind talking about this more. As I’m paranoid of Night wolfing as they get easy town reads and don’t get questioned much if they’re still alive.

Be that as it may, if I had a preference between voting Egg or Kii if those are the choices for today then Egg feels more likely to be a hit as they’ve been pretty much unmemorable for the most part, while Kii has been doing more with solving even though there are sticking points such as my claim being “perfect for a Shab game”. Which admittedly I’m unable to refute unfortunately due to Dolby not being a townsfolk.

Am I seriously going to have to put through a nomination before I go to bed without talking to anyone else? Ugh I might have to do just that.

Aha, sorry i had went to sleep
If your still up for whispering I’ll accept

Sounds good to me.

/Accept

I’m back from whisper.

Where’s Whysper? Her claim is going to be important.

Back from whisper/being afk

I have touched the forbidden hot chocolate

And i made brownies

Unless I’m mistaken, nominations end in 4 and a half hours. Thing is I’ll be asleep by then because Aussie timezone, does anyone object if I make a nomination now?

Depends on who it is i guess

Whysper hasnt said anything about their role this game

As I said in our whisper, from my perspective everyone who is alive other than me is a demon candidate. Which means I have a 25% chance of exactly nominating the Demon.

I don’t have a clue what her role is at this stage.

Nobody does

I have a feeling whysper is probably minion

Maybe trying to divert attention?

I’m sure I mentioned this earlier in thread. If Whysper is the minion, who would her Demon be then?