Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

:scream:
Iā€™m so fucking confused what every decision here is for

I was a minion who purposefully misclaimed Courtier, hoping to get pushed on the final day but they were pushing my demon.

I got trusted by the entire fā€™ing town. Them trusting I was a Gossip at first and then a real Courtier

Anyway yeah, basically.
But it literally just couldā€™ve been Shab + Mis-gamble

If we tie this game is a 100% sink. I am not letting that happen.

Yeah but I sus you and CRich and now both of you are confusing the fuck out of me and idk what Iā€™m supposed to make of this.

Is this you trying to seem good so I doubt CRich is Demon tomorrow?

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m not going to vote Kiiruma and would vote you. So you voting here sounds good to me. But then I wonder if you have something planned last minute. So should I maybe vote anyway just in case. Hmmmā€¦

1 Like

This is what my paranoid af brain is thinking

This is you spreading sus around to act like a surprised towny. If I survive today I should have a pretty much guarantee win tomorrow as evil right?

I donā€™t even know if we get a tomorrow (where we can do anything) if you survive today from my perspective

As I said, yall are free to think whatever you want. We have 7 mins so no minds are going to be changed.

I change my mind so much but like, if it isnā€™t you then things are very fucky and I just donā€™t think that itā€™s going to work out

Would help if said minds showed up beforehand

1 Like

*in FMs (I doubt myself, try and push myself forwards but idk what to think)

Iā€™m sure you do(most do) but nobody does it as evil.

Iā€™m tempted to just say ā€œAmelia is the Mastermindā€ (Not as in role, but as in just normal statement because it usually turns out to be true. But I think Amelia might be good but just is wrong on CRich)

I wonā€™t say Iā€™m 100% right on crich

incoming Mastermind play :flushed:

Mastermind as in role

Ffs

PFFFT