Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

no lmao

I tinkered with your plan and killed you

Final Grimoire

oh well I was right this time even if I was wrong on crich

Yeah, I remember why i dont play forum games.

But bacon you could’ve unvoted :sob:

N1 - Egg did nothin, Plaguesimp checked Amelia and Egg, learned a 1 bc egg woke up and amelia didnt

N2 - Kiiruma killed Whysper and PlagueSimp, Gambler gambled Amelia as grandmother (died bc wrong). Gossip made during the day was incorrect, courtier no-actioned

N3 - Kiiruma killed amelia and night, crich killed crich

I hope you all had fun!

Me and CRich planned out the theatre.
Somewhat at least, I would’ve much preferred CRich to vote me for a while had they been able to get online later.

But due to them not, I had to focus on convincing the dead

Ah shit, too little too late. GOOD JOB PLAGUE!!!

1 Like

I literally couldn’t i was away

I remember when u said that third message I was dying of laughter lmao

Anyway

I don’t have much to say about ST decisions since it didn’t matter, and the setup itself seems fine :wowee:

Why did you ghost vote in the first place :face_with_raised_eyebrow: … also you were told multiple times

Didn’t you

Come back to thread then never unvoted

i dont think I made a single decision
except not killing you
bc like why would I

and the setup of course

Should’ve daykilled me smh

Though TBH, sorry everybody for seething there :skull: It’s just that what Plague did made no sense and I didn’t see CRich evil until it was too late to push that.

I honestly thought that we’d have lost the game yesterday.
I thought due to CRich voting Egg too early it gave our plans away and also that Dolby not being here was kinda terrible for me since it wouldn’t be hard to convince them that the arguments yall presented weren’t right (Since, well, they weren’t. Dolby was a poor ol’ Goon)

3 Likes

Granted yeah I thought you’d get axed Kiiruma

But then ghosts