Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

gossip is possible town kp, but realistically it would never be used in a situation that allows that
gambler will probably just fucking kill itself
assassin is a free unstoppable kill
Tinkerer
po and shabaloth cannot be allowed within 20 yards of a 9p without toymaker and not regurgitating to allow f3 is :joy_cat:

1 Like

We did regurgitate

we didn’t have enough players anyway

1 Like

there was a single player alive at end of game
me and amelia got shab-merkd and crich committed sudoku

jesus fuck

that only reinforces point 1 though 9p BMR is basically tiny town there’s too many killers

even in a shab game
without assassin/gossip/gambler the game likely lasts a while and we get more than 1 ML before losing

Without the Gambler killing themself on me we have an F3

oops

the bloodbath causing number of killing roles is BMR’s design pillar, just like how S&V has a lot of information and then jumbles it to shit

1 Like

Yes

Then Garden of Sin will take SnV’s schtick even f u r t h e r, also featuring timers

Tomb will take BMR and make it fucking stupid

Midnight’s schtick is being only barely a game of mafia

1 Like

Aka

Botc weird ig

Anyway we almost lived

2 Likes

all setups other than the original 3 are dumb and cringe anyways

i mean the characters are fucking hilarious (psychopath, kamikaze, alchemist, goblin, politician, riot, lycanthrope)

whatever the fuck hermit is (how is this character an actual thing)

honestly tb probably best
snv is weird because you very often have good stomps if evil team isnt on point and its so hard to sweep as evil
and bmr has an idea that i like but also has some glaring flaws that make it less fun, like professor and shab being the only resurrectors, there being very little way to recover if your demon is in a bad position etc

TB is meant to be a simple setup to accomodate newer players iirc
sometimes simple is all you really need for a good time though

I mean yes tb is the most well designed

But personally I think SnV is most fun

(Also from what I know of Garden of Sin, if you’ve got a good storyteller it might actually be super balanced lmao)

Knew it was a problem but I’m really slow at replying and forgot to check my host account so I never managed to tell YBW that it would lead to an unsatisfying ending before she was forced to start the setup
I’ll take responsibility for that one

1 Like

yes Italy
correct
but it was too late, I am slow :wowee:
That being said: I’m against randing BotC. Don’t do it. The game is balanced in such a way that it assumes the ST picks characters

Randing in BotC go BRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr