Blood on the Forums XX - Mathematician’s Hell - Evil Wins - 3/10

Defence. I’m not the worst cannibal/vortox food. I’m only demon if I’m legion which doesn’t make sense, seeing that real legion would want to push away from legion worlds.

Me when legion is still unfortunately a viable world

Ur actually the best cannibal food

1 Like

Honestly fisherman is also viable cannibal food but ignore that

I can confirm. I’m legion. j/k.

I’m not too sure about that.

We already executed Crazy last year.

What good does exhiling me do? Wait. I think I know. The scary part is that I somewhat agree. It wouldn’t be good if I prevented us from getting info via cannibal. Although since I’m good, wouldn’t it still give us info while leaving the person alive?

Well we wont have any clue your good. You could be evil with crich :man_shrugging:

You don’t have any reason to think I’m evil though and don’t you think an evil traveler would be whispering a lot more? Also, if you’re worried about me being evil, just execute someone I save the day after I save them. Then it’ll confirm both me and them as good as long as the cannibal is being honest.

We dont have any reason to think your good either.

Yes it may be good to test you on rich. Honestly it really could be. But it also sets us behind a day by executing you

You actually do have reason to believe I’m good because most travellers are good Hazard and we’re not on a timer either. Plus, two confirmed goods is very powerful too.

Plus there’s the whispering thing too.

Dont meta the st’s~

We learn stuff from executions. We want to execute rich today to give canni some food to eat. If you proc on our noble then we have to wait a day to do it basically skipping a day

Whispering doesnt matter tbh. I understand there are worlds where its a good and bad idea to exile you. But if a town consensus is on rich then do we wanna risk the fact that you could proc on them

Hazard. It’s not metaing th storytellers and wouldn’t you prefer to know whether or not you can trust a traveller? That’s powerful info right there. There’s no world where exiling me is a good idea here.

And yes whispering does matter.

Saying “most travellers are good” is meta leafia

I guess but again. If we dont exile you today we are rolling a 50/50 on rich’s execution

This is just the sad truth with most travs, sometimes its the safest option to exile them.

I can agree there is a world where we dont exile you and risk it. But i do not agree to say that exiling you is a bad idea. Its makes a 50/50 execution into a 100% and makes us not miss a day.

It really doesnt. I have been an evil gunslinger who never whispered anyone.

Plus, you gain time if I’m executed in CRich’s place, not lose it. Because even if I’m evil, the stortlytellers aren’t going to execute me to save anything less than the demon. And having more people you can trust is powerful. Don’t underestimate it. Because if you exile me, you’ll never know my alignment.

It isn’thg because it’s literally fact and how the game is played. Storytellers are advised that most travellers should be good.

What do you define as meta leafia

I will say this talk literally has no reason to happen i just wanna know where you and me collide on the meta issue

How people play the game.