Blood on the Forums XX - Mathematician’s Hell - Evil Wins - 3/10

See meta to me is suggestion something will happen cause “its the usual thing” in that format. Its like saying the story teller would never make a drunk athiest cause thats mean. Or I am a good traveller cause the st should always make me a good traveller.

Do you under What i mean?

Saying that most travellers being good is meta is no different than saying that the number of mafia in a given game is meta.

Hard disagree. We miss an execution and a day to feed the cannibal

Those things ate completely different.

Disagree heavily. Kinda. If the number of mafia is listed then its not meta cause its public knowledge. If there is not listed mafia number then yes guessing how many evil in the game is a form of meta

Exactly. One day more to figure things out and an extra clear.

Demon still kills every night leafia. We skip an execution and a chance to gain new info through cannibal.

What I’m saying is that something literally everyone does can’t be considered meta.

Again. I am not gonna vote for you. Cause now how aggressively you wanna live it makes me interested with how the st uses you.

Except you gain twice as much info the next day. One part of which you couldn’t have gotten otherwise.

I dont. I flip a coin for my travs

A guy comes in as a traveller i flip a coin. Heads is town tails is evil

Then you’re unique in that regard.

Good.

Not really. Its a general practice in the unoffical server

I highly doubt that.

Ok? Leafia i dont know why your so aggressive with this. I am sorry if i made you upset.

I am just telling you what i have learned in my year of playing botc. Apologies for making you upset.

Have a good day

Fuck its been exactly a year now huh

I don’t know why either and I’m sorry too. Gives Hazard a leafhug

Maybe it’s about time I headed out and I guess I really want to be able to save someone good my first ever game as a traveller. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

:wowee: