BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

Personally, we need longer BoTF games and Leviathan is great for ensuring the game goes on longer.

they’re complete opposites

but consider that in-person doesn’t span over days and only in about an hour

leviathan online would take like over 10 days at max and would only give 2 executions

1 Like

2 Likes

What if I told you BoTF Leviathan

Alright so Osie’s and Eliza/Amelia’s games have finished.
I was waiting for those two games to finish, so that there is less multitabbing with my misc.

If BoTF is hosted again, it should be a teensy.

Tang never coming again:tm:

1 Like

i think (?) i may be the next host of botf since im planning to do one over the summer, and its gonna be BMR so uhh

1 Like

Bad Moom Risung

Bad Mom Racing

3 Likes

legitimate suggestion
replace lunatic with drunk because lunatic really does not work in longform botc with no magician, poppy grower, marionette
nya

1 Like

ill make it work

1 Like

ramble mode
intensify only did damage to town because he managed to somehow accidentally doubleplay both arctic and zone into both thinking they were his marionette
and their 3rd minion was a d1 outed psychopath
and there was a magician on script

there are so many ways that could have gone sideways and just lead to intensify finding out d1, and thats even with a magician and a marionette

1 Like

I mean the main changes I’m making from that game are 1. less travellers (also the game can’t start with travellers) and 2. (maybe) limited whispers. Whispers would probably be proportional in some kind to the amount of people playing but I like the idea of limited whispers and neighbor whispers, and I think lunatic works well with both of those. Unlimited whispers is what really kills lunatic

Replace Lunatic with Acrobat

Genius

2 Likes

unlimited whispers does really kill lunatic but removing them doesnt make lunatic necessarily alive again
it doesnt stop you from waltzing up to any minion and asking for them to claim to you and if they claim minion then youre not lunatic

1 Like

In conclusion lunatic suck

1 Like

something good for lunatic would be

1. a townsfolk somewhere in between lunatic and poppy grower, imo poppy grower is really really strong and magician is pretty garbage
  2. telling the demon who the lunatic minions are - theres no reason really not to do this in longform, lets evil players know if theyre dealing a lunatic whether to act like a minion or not a minion, whether or not to bother, etc etc - only reason you dont do it in shortform is time constraints + information constraints
1 Like

Double Agent
What do you mean it’s literally stronger than both?

1 Like