BOTC/BOTF Discussion Thread 2

anyways
looking for opinions on my troll script
(pretty early revision in my opinion, but went through a lot more versioning because this sort of script is harder to mess with in a way that makes it clearly better)

1 Like

special highlight on bounty hunter + minstrel

Evil Engineer my beloved.

1 Like

Cere Heretic my beloved

Alchemist Mastermind + Heretic.

1 Like

Heretic is over hated XD i think its funny. May i ask why fangu? is it for the (+1 outsider)

1 Like

if the fangu jumps to the heretic… that stops the heretic effect which is actually one of the funniest ideas i have heard in a while

1 Like

fang gu is there for 3 reasons
-the outsider manipulation
-making there be greater reason for outsiders not to claim, resulting in greater liberty for cerenovus plays
-making a reason for the demon to change characters for roles like ft and sc

in the most recent version saint is replaced by recluse
saint is funny but i think recluse is better for the script as a whole for screwing with the townsfolk

goon fangu may be a bit rough tho right? especially in 0 outsider games

in a 0 outsider game
if theres a poisoner/cere/assassin you can usually at least lock in an extra evil player which is still a boon even if not as big as a jump
and if you coordinate with the poisoner/cere you can still jump the goon
if you run a 7p with fang gu / goblin / goon then perhaps it is a bit weak, yes, but im not of the mind that thats a problem

Yeah thats fair i guess. i like that way of thinking

1 Like

and even if the fang gu is literally outed, an evil goon has free license to claim heretic!
which is why goon can be monstorous for evil to get onside on the script, because hidden outsiders can wreak havoc with heretic claims
so having a goon in play that can be turned can in and of itself be a boon

1 Like

off topic but the new botc character comes out in one - two day’s. hoping for hermit

3 Likes

i wanna make someone a saint, Goon, damsel, Mutant

2 Likes

We should host another botf after that.

1 Like

I’ll be happy to join!

1 Like

i might do one of my botfs with full rolecard art if i get the time to do the art again

3 Likes

I am planning to brainstorm scripts for the new character. (hopefully its one you can build a script around)

oooh! that sounds cool

i can link previous ones if you want
(one of the two is the featured topic in my profile card)