BotF I.I - Hand of Darkness - Good wins

Nah you were the one person talking

You had the opportunity to make this an atheist game with most players being lunatic thinking they are legion

And didn’t take it
Smh

4 Likes

we almost made it an Atheist game

then we took pity on the newbies

the newbies yes

all of which were evil or suffered the entire game just to be converted into a loss

Im working down the list of whispers and cards for this game on the host account. If you are in any dms from this game with said host account, adding @Amelia and @LadyGaga would save me some time as I remove the host account from all of these so this account can be used in the future.

@Wazza
@EggYolk
@CRichardFortressLies
@Sharklifter
@Mistyx
@Nightingale
@Leafia
@Kiiruma
@Zone_Q11
@Intensify
@Arctic
@Jarek
@Whysper
@Atlas
@ElizaThePsycho
@GGhana
@Gorta

Look I think controlling who rands what is going a bit far… well sort of give me a second

slightly confused me why you mentioned LadyGaga

This almost happened

2 Likes

Kyos account to be used for holding pms from games, for less cluttered inbox

Could’ve been worse

Intensify look at the Empath

magician would have been pretty funny

LOL, what did shark do? Also, it really was panic :p

@DatBird what if i have exactly 69 posts in my role pm and dont want to ruin that by adding someone

Just puzzle drunk em I could’ve had fun :triumph:(I still did but :upside_down_face:)

We reranded this because the Empath was so broken.

Empath being drunk there is too obvious, it’d be such an easy guess for Puzzlemaster.

ur telling me they’re not puzzledrunk?

We saw it and immediately scrapped it before deciding any pre-game factors, lol.
There is nothing we could do that could remedy that.

Actually, my most annoyance with this script is that we had like, 0 levers to pull to balance the game.
At least compared to the Bounty Hunter game

1 Like

i then continued to berate amelia in my rolecard for making marionette politician a thing

2 Likes