BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

No, you won’t, because it’s going at .9c, so you will literally fuse with the baseball before your brain has time to register any sound

Wait, that was a “What If?” blog, nvm

Least unhinged Tentatek player

I cheated death once, à la Final Destination. Hence why I never head outside.

I thought you never head outside because you accidentally locked yourself inside of your antihouse (which contains everything in the universe except for the internal exterior)

1 Like

Either/or. I am the master of my reality.

Save them.
Save everyone.
Never give up.
Never stop climbing towards the peak.
It doesn’t matter how many lives of the wicked you claimed. You don’t have time for remorse.

If you ever show weakness…
You’ll regret it.
Believe me… I know.
Lucifer…

Alexandra Moretti (JakeTheWolfie) has returned to the shadows.

2 Likes

you’re gonna die bestie…

who is nominated

:nerd_face: Uhm ahctually if a pit hag made someone into an evil townsfolk or outsider… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Do you… do you think you have the power to change the future?

I know you think you’re unstoppable, Violetta. You think you’re a god of your own world. That’s…

I wish I could be there with you. But I can’t.

Can’t you feel the poison of the world’s indifference coursing through your veins? Why do you think anyone cares about you? I wish I could believe it, but…

It’s… I know that you can’t hear me, or you won’t know what I’m talking about, but… it’s just painful to watch your kingdom be crushed to dust by the cruelty of the machine.

Please… I don’t want to see your heart broken…

1 Like

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Magnus Marluna 1 Magnus
Not Voting 11 Mistyx, Marluna, YouButWorse, Wazza, Prisma101, CRichardFortressLies, Squirrel2412, Atlas, Jarek, ElizaThePsycho, JakeTheWolfie

Wazza (3): ElizaThePsycho, Mistyx, Atlas
Marluna (1): Magnus

Not Voting (8): Prisma101, Jarek, Marluna, Wazza, YoubutWorse, Squirrel2412, CRichardFortressLies, JakeTheWolfie

im boreeddd (again)

Is it normal for there to be no crisis on stellaris at year 2436

Like I’m about to end the game and the only thing I ever encountered was the khan who died in 5 minutes???

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

trash game

True

Thats why you play heavily modded

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Excuse me?
Fourteen posts in seven hours? Between ten players? Is nobody paranoid? This doesn’t feel like Demon on the block air.

I’ll also point out that Mist whispered only Eliza and Jarek on the first day.
Mathematician: 1, 2, True 0, 0.

N1: Prisma, Marluna, YBW; three players would’ve acted abnormally, and YBW received a one.
N2: CRichard, Squirrel, Atlas, YBW, Magnus; five players would’ve acted abnormally (since dawn), and YBW received a two.
N3: Nobody could’ve malfunctioned in this world, assuming Eliza’s evil. YBW received true info and nobody alive had abilities still gathering information.
N4: YBW is acting abnormally, and receives another 0. This is still wrong.

Nothing actually disproves the Vortox world; it actually makes a certain degree of sense.
Problem: Wazza and Marluna’s thunderdome. The invitation did go through, both parties confirmed that. Wazza claims she received nothing, Marluna claims she accepted. Marluna isn’t dead.

This could only work if Wazza is an evil traveller testing her luck.