BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

hey wait a minute

I’m pushing the world because I’m the +1 outsider that’s literally what I’ve been saying this entire time

1 Like

How is there not a fang gu lmao

Unless pit hag changed the demon, there’s always a fang gu at least starting with existence

1 Like

I know I’m a broken record but it doesn’t feel like people are listening to what I’m saying and are discrediting me too quickly which is what I expect the evil team to do but literally everyone is doing it

Atlas and Wazza were evil travellers.
Whysper and yourself were good travellers.

my info
i think

It depends on if Jarek is legit mutant or is pulling some evil play bluffing mutant with Cerenovus in play.

1 Like

bc of my math info! in a fang gu world nothing else supports my info, meaning I malfucntioned in some way (which means no fang gu) or other people malfunctioned in some way (which means no fang gu!)

Oh that’s not the game I was thinking of.

1 Like

if mist’s good it can’t be a fang game

im calling you evil bc ur info doesnt align with mine if thats discredting then like ok

ok how

unless im malfunctioning

You might’ve been executed, but that would’ve honestly been better, I think. Giving time for conversation.

Because I’m telling you exactly how it is

Self sacrificial mechanical insane plays is a me thing to do, not a Jarek thing to do

1 Like

the evil team needs to either add up to exactly 8 or anything else

depending on whether its true
i also know mist’s juggler true or false

It would not have been good for me at all because the mechanical evidence I have that I was not lying and telling the truth goes away and literally everyone goes “OMG WHY DIDN’T YOU OUT AS MUTANT WHEN WE KILLED YOU???”

Personally, I feel that Jarek is mutant, and even if they’re evil, they’re a minion who can’t use their ability.

1 Like