BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

i don’t think you’re acting like you normally would (i am translating mafia to botc)
and last game i felt kinda dumb i didn’t say anything about you so

i could just be getting paranoid because of last game but its a read that i still want to maintain

brother she has 9 posts and none of them are AI

1 Like

How would I normally act, in your opinion?

except for like one i guess

1 Like

Would be my last one so I don’t know yet

My whisper with Magnus is making me think they’re more likely to have randed good this game.

the last time someone was asked this question by a member of the mafia they changed their actions and won easily

3 Likes

(i’ll try and explain it after the game if you want to know then)

I disagree because they jumped in saw my claim and declared that I was sitting next to a no dashi

and thinking about that a little bit that’s just really weird

I’m trying to think about the mindset Mist might have to make those posts, and I felt like an evil would be more likely to joke around like that. I dunno.

its just you feel less assertive?
its hard to describe
you’re not giving your all in a way town!magnus would

Sure. Because May said the same thing about my behaviour in the mountainous game, so I’m curious.

it feels like ur just trying to read someone to get credit for the read rather than like actually believing in it

Atlas, I whispered three people straight-up.

i didnt mean it like that

you’re 100% trying
i just think it isnt for town

2 Likes

i decided a way I would change my gameplay in mafia to (hopefully) improve is that if someone isn’t making any sense, I’ll ask them to clarify, but if I just can’t follow their logic, then I will smiply scumread them because I think that happens more times with scum than town

1 Like

the demon would be more lay-lowy? in their actions so
i think you’re a minion trying to act how you did in the king game

1 Like

Basically, I think an evil is more likely to joke around in a certain fashion in their entrance.

These posts feel like Mist is trying to look like she doesn’t care about her appearance, instead of actually not caring. If that makes sense.

i hope that explains it somewhat
because i wouldn’t be satisfied with “im not explaining why i scumread you to you” either

1 Like