BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

Yeah keep telling yourself that. The burden of proof is on you to disprove the double standard.

all the information i have to say is about people being good
this is annoying

1 Like

i get ur perspective, but I still don’t think claims are a great reason to or to not kill someone, even looking at claims crich is a spent artist, I still think he’s the best exe today

the burden of proof is on the one making the claim
if you want proof you can read my past games and see how I treat anyone

1 Like

i understand that somewhat
i just really think this is more typically how he plays as town
its my social reads versus whatever mech you all have that i don’t really know so

Except I do have proof there is a double standard on how I’m treated compared to everyone else.

my read isn’t based on mech really

where is the proof

This for example. If anyone else except me stated it’s not likely an Atheist game, no one cares. It’s only when it’s me when suddenly everyone has a problem.

YBE you just lied that you don’t use a double standard, and yet you are using it right here. Nice own goal.

people can and have stated that once or twice,
you have stated that a multitude of times, espsiecally at the start of the game and times when no one is talking about the possibility of there being an athiest

I’m well aware that the human heart is deceitful and desperately wicked. That also applies to me too.

oh are we doing social reads
i get how what he’s saying is sorta pushing you the wrong way but
i remember playing with him way back in RWBY and this is how he was kinda then
he didn’t really push me right because i didn’t really understand him too much at first but i think i better understand his play now and think its closer related to that then his most recent evil game (i think kaguya love and war)

multitude meaning probably liek 6+

this game was uh
in june 2021
so it doesn’t hold too high
but i’m seeing decent parallels from what i remember

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true. And the double standards still exist to this day.

i respect ur perspective and I think the way ur handling it is towny ngl, you seem to want him off but like you don’t seem desperate like I think an evil would? but I still think I’m right here

1 Like

Uh huh that’s because everyone here states it’s an atheist no problem:
I state it isn’t likely an atheist game: REAL s*** meme.

YBW proves that yes there is a double standard on how I’m treated.
Which is a good thing I guess in a way.

if there’s much more i could explain on my read of him im willing to
i just don’t really think he’s a hit, even with the low information i have to back it up

if you arent gonna listen to my explanations and then you say false things about how I’m treating you then I am not gonna interact with you, if it makes you feel better I’d do this to anyone who would treat me like that