BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

oh pit hags probably in the game

There’s no ET and there’s 2 minions so there’s a fairly good chance there is one. I’m not sure who the witch has cursed if there’s a witch

im like
90% sure theres no witch because the people who like nominating (the people who very much nom every game) are still breathing

Either way one of our clockmaker numbers are solvable the other one is poisoned with a math 1 that would imply that’s a true number and thus cannot be vortoxed but that number could be coming from a minion, as anything could so I’m not willing to take the risk

Pit Hag is pretty much a given barring unlucky witch.

both numbers would be false
i don’t know if they’re the same number false
but they’d be false

Which means we have a Cerenovus 100% this game.

2 Likes

Tbf I guess we might have Witch Pit Hag, so this isn’t 100% correct.

1 Like

how would we both be false

vortox makes everyone have false info

If the everyone is townsfolk, then that’s correct.

1 Like

Right but in that case it’d be a clock 3/2

why does the 1/4 have to contain one correct one again

If it’s not a vortox then one of us is the correct one

Because it’s impossible for both of us to be poisoned at the same time we’re not neighbouring the same person for a no dashii and no sweetheart has died I’m the philo I can’t be drunking myself ect. ect.

right
but why couldn’t it be vortox with 1/4

1 Like

Because one of those would be true information

How do you know its true>?

If it’s a vortox sitting next to a minion and they gave the DRUNKED TOWNSFOLK true information regardless of both the vortox’s ability and the philo’s ability then that’d be…

lol.

If they gave the philo true information they’re literally breaking the rules of the vortox if there is one.