BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

Alchemist Psychopath in a Zombuul game, gotcha.

1 Like

do you have any plans for d2

1 Like

Randing psychopath is a lot of fun.

a lot. of fun.

I basically threatened everyone to tell me the truth or die and killed anyone who I suspected of lying even if it meant leaving a role like fortune teller alive

i don’t really actually like the thought of it
it seems boring to play objectively correctly

It feels a bit bad to play correctly because objectively your best play is to murder town power roles and laugh at them

So I just didn’t do that

It is actually a lot of fun to play it the way I did at least because you’re outed evil you don’t care you can do whatever you want

And you’re mostly untouchable, so you live for as long as you want to live

1 Like

I’ll either be dead, Pit Hagged, Cerenovus’d or all of the above.
I’m playing it by ear.

1 Like

If I don’t get pit hagged I will be upset that the pit hag did not enable my poor life choices of picking philo clockmaker

How funny would it be if you were Cerenovus’d into Seamstress, but left alive as Clockmaker?

technically if you were pithagged into a better role the evil team would gain an advantage

That being said if you turn me into or make me mad as the seamstress I will be having strong words.

This is a joke. It would be rude of me to be mad at you outside of the game for doing that.

But you WOULD make me sad.

1 Like

Why would they get an advantage? Because they unlock philo?

1 Like

the game would be more townsided
thus actions that have st input will be more scumsided
i think thats how it works

based

You’re actually baiting evils rn.

Well to be honest I don’t actually care if I get pit hagged or not but if I can draw their attention it would be a win for town

Good twin Pit Hagged into Mutant kinda feels bad.