BotF XVI - Calm Before the Storm - Shattered Futures [Starseekers Win]

When I’m used to people I am outgoing.

And yeah a bit more of a gambler.

With people I don’t know or who don’t know me I’m not going to ruin first impressions by being an absolute dick and throwing.

1 Like

You can meta that if you like but I like being outgoing and outlandish because I find the “same” plays to either be boring or predictable. On more than one occasion I have (succesfully) immediately suspected the fortune teller claim as the demon or at least scarlet woman because it’s so commonly chosen as a bluff

I’m not going to meta the players I’m currently townreading.
I’m going to apply meta as an excuse to tunnel the players I’m scumreading instead.

I don’t like doing it often because hey for every 1 game where I pull off something really stupid like the time I survived as a slayer till final 3 and shot the demon and won, there are 10 games where I essentially throw the game by not doing the “obvious” play and am killed off for it. I feel bad when it happens regardless of allignment. The people I’ve been playing with are cool with that kind of stuff but not everyone will be

1 Like

In that BOTF game gorta was being suspected and I knew it so I made the choice of distracting from Gorta by being loud, I won’t always need to do that when I’m evil so you can’t guarantee I’ll always play that way. Bear in mind, I was the pit hag, so if my gambit failed not only does the demon soon die but the only way out for the evil team goes along with it. It was risky but what isn’t.

You can’t guarantee I’ll play the same way every time regardless of allignent especially if I’m willing to hard bus myself to save the demon as a pit hag of all roles

I enjoy talking about my own meta it’s very nice. I make a habit out of being unorthadox and I find that really enjoyable because following the tried and true path that everyone’s walked 1000 times before is boring as hell and doesn’t even work if someone knows the meta anyway

Insert “I’m not like the other [Mafia players]" meme here.

I’m probably like other mafia players but I make a point to at least try not to do what everyone else does and is doing because it’s not as interesting.

1 Like

Hence why I did what I did today. Would anyone else have philo’d clockmaker? Not D1, but I’m stupid

How does Savant interact with Vortox?

least confbiased foler

1 Like

Usually I try accusing someone townread by most of the players for… being there. Because I’m accusing someone townread, I make myself a suspect.

My money is on crich and squirrel

1 Like

Let’s run with that. Why’s Prisma’s information correct and not yours?

Because it’s a clockmaker 4

Do you see any spaces for a clockmaker 4

I was moreso asking for a method, of why your information is incorrect, how you’re poisoned, etcetera.

I don’t know I could be but it’d be a no dashii if I am

1 Like

Can we keep CRichard alive if he claims Cerenovus?

It’s not impossible though.